Abyss League Statistics

honestly posting to see my supporter tags since i never have, cool stats tho
k
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Last edited by DaceTheWarlock on Dec 28, 2017, 3:53:58 PM
honestly im surprised there isnt a brightbeak for SC :D
Y-axis needs not only a label, but also increment markings :)

<3 the GGG team <3
Last edited by CherubDown on Dec 28, 2017, 5:14:31 PM
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
E X P E R T S

Wrong... they are 1000 hours played E X P E R T S.

Is a huge difference!

I stand corrected sir! lol
"
Most people get their mtx league rewards by sitting in channel 820. The only grind is having enough chaos to pay your way to 3

this...
The "challenge" here is only to be quick enough to PM the seller before someone else does.
Anyone here who wants to sell me the 2 abyss socket ID for 2 ex maybe, to finish my 36? ;-)
And after I played, I don't know, 8 to 10 leagues, it's now clear to me that actually getting the stuff done by playing will not happen. Last league for me guys. Only Standard now, and no more supporter packs for GGG either (shove yer XP nerf in yer a..byss).
"
Ayuminator wrote:
"
Most people get their mtx league rewards by sitting in channel 820. The only grind is having enough chaos to pay your way to 3

this...
The "challenge" here is only to be quick enough to PM the seller before someone else does.
Anyone here who wants to sell me the 2 abyss socket ID for 2 ex maybe, to finish my 36? ;-)
And after I played, I don't know, 8 to 10 leagues, it's now clear to me that actually getting the stuff done by playing will not happen. Last league for me guys. Only Standard now, and no more supporter packs for GGG either (shove yer XP nerf in yer a..byss).
you can get to like 36 or so by just playing the game. it will take much longer, but its much more enjoyable because instead of treating it like a check-off list to get ASAP, you earn it by playing the game. or at least its like that to me. I dont trade for or buy any of 'challenges'.
Boooring... We want to know how many HC chars have died or how many exalted have not been picked up xD
Last edited by thyriel on Dec 28, 2017, 6:20:18 PM
noobz
IGN: Elron
Assassin dead, yet nobody plays it. I thought the theme this league was about the dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info