3.1 Poet's Pen Cold Berserker

Thanks for the guide. Luckily I've had two of those wands drop and this seemed like a fun build to try.

What stats beside life/resists do we look for while leveling? All the gear you posted is really good and I don't think I can afford it anytime soon haha.
"
Painzord wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Luckily I've had two of those wands drop and this seemed like a fun build to try.

What stats beside life/resists do we look for while leveling? All the gear you posted is really good and I don't think I can afford it anytime soon haha.

well, its a realy strong levling build even without any gear besides the pens.
doedre's tenure are great early on since we attack to proc our spells, we get up to 60 spell with no down side also the extra int helps since marauder doenst get much early on.
elreon jewelery should remove any mana cost, other than that res, life stuff.
Could going Freezing Pulse instead of Frostbolt work as well in your opinion? I don't know enough to know if that would lead to less dps or if it is just a preference choice you made.
"
Yooont wrote:
Could going Freezing Pulse instead of Frostbolt work as well in your opinion? I don't know enough to know if that would lead to less dps or if it is just a preference choice you made.

if you just swap this two gems u'll lose cause, frostbolt by itself does more dmg than freezing pulse and ice nova gains 40% MORE damge by been triggert on frostbolt.

reason for my choices:

-frostbolt highest dmg good coverage
-glacial cascade good dmg, potential highest (can hit more than once with good positioning)
-ice nova gain 40% more paired with frostbolt also has nice area
-artic breath leaves chilled ground which chills any boss/monster that isnt immune

Last edited by Shareware on Dec 27, 2017, 6:58:04 PM
hi

really like this build

whats abaout taste of hate? i dont know if it works with frostbolt
"
xtREEN wrote:
hi

really like this build

whats abaout taste of hate? i dont know if it works with frostbolt

Only works for glacial cascade.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Yooont wrote:

if you just swap this two gems u'll lose cause, frostbolt by itself does more dmg than freezing pulse and ice nova gains 40% MORE damge by been triggert on frostbolt.

reason for my choices:

-frostbolt highest dmg good coverage
-glacial cascade good dmg, potential highest (can hit more than once with good positioning)
-ice nova gain 40% more paired with frostbolt also has nice area
-artic breath leaves chilled ground which chills any boss/monster that isnt immune

Thank you for explaining! There are a lot of mechanics I don't fully understand so thank you for helping me understand.
This may be a redundant question!

In terms of gearing priorities would you recommend Pandemonious > Kaom's Heart or vise-versa?

Thanks for your guide and help in advance!
"
JayChow wrote:
This may be a redundant question!

In terms of gearing priorities would you recommend Pandemonious > Kaom's Heart or vise-versa?

Thanks for your guide and help in advance!

that's up to you, it's dmg vs life. what ever you feel is lacking go for it.
Hmmm.. dont understand the frostboltand frostnova mechanic, can someone help me, i cast frostbolt --> frost nova or nova--> bolt? In the guide nova is as a selfcast skill, so how i have to use it on bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info