Uncompletable Twilight Temple

The Twilight temple can spawn with 2 out of 6 buttons being untriggerable, resulting in the new Unique Map area being impossible to complete.

The following image shows me standing on one of the moot plates while nothing happens.

Area includes a cleared Abyssal Depths, 4 triggerable plates cleared and no mobs remaining except the 2 bosses which I can't access.

bug report number is 34 340 922.

I'm not the only one to have encountered this bug, there's a thread ongoing related to this in the Help, not Bug section where many people have encountered the exact same problem since the release. Link here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2042311/page/1

I only wish I had known this might happen beforehand, the map's 28c right now and this bug is too serious to risk losing that much currency on.
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2020, 10:52:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i'M having the same issue
Had the same issue. I noticed I stepped on an already triggered plate which then triggered again. It could be possible that there's a programmed event that starts when the plate is triggered and ends when the mobs are dead, and also prevents other plates from activating. If this is the case, the bug is actually the plates being able to be triggered multiple times.
Same here.
Any news on the issue getting fixed?
Same here and me too posts don't help. You must get a bug report number by typing /bug into chat.

Also, GGG never says when something is going to be fixed, as the shit storm that follows is worse if they miss it, as this forum has proven time and time again. It'll be fixed when it gets fixed and you see it in the patch notes as such.

Click the link in my Sig and learn what needs to be posted.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I had same problem.
Having the same issue. Cleared the whole map. Hit all 6 buttons and tried stepping on the last final one. Nothing. Says I have 2 monsters left in the map :(.

Last edited by SaintHecate on Dec 29, 2017, 11:45:46 PM
having the same issue...
Last edited by bozzna on Jan 5, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
Caveat... don't step on any of the 6 plates more than once.

how the hell is this STILL an issue over a month later, when its been a known bug since literally day one? genuinely makes me want to never buy a supporter pack again, because this level of communication/acknowledgement is straight up pathetic. like, at least post a "hey, we see this, we're working on it", or disable the map drop until its fixed, or at least SOMEthing. getting literally zero back is just unacceptable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info