[3.2Viable] Sidefx's All Poets Die (Perm Immortal Call Vd/Bodyswap) All content + Videos

"
Hi, would taking the life leech nodes under vaal pact (vitality void) work until you are able to get the jewel (warlord's mark doesn't work all that well, at least with the cast when damage taken support) or does *attack damage* not leech with spells?

Warlord's mark doesn't work all that well? It was fine for me all the way to t10?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Hi, would taking the life leech nodes under vaal pact (vitality void) work until you are able to get the jewel (warlord's mark doesn't work all that well, at least with the cast when damage taken support) or does *attack damage* not leech with spells?

Warlord's mark doesn't work all that well? It was fine for me all the way to t10?

Well I guess i'm on t10 maps and I am not too high level, the CWDT doesn't doesn't work too well with the overleech from the slayer since you only start leeching once you take damage. I'll just start saving up ex for the jewel since I have the rest of the items for the build

Great build though, I'm really enjoying it!
Last edited by aiden_pierce77 on Jan 2, 2018, 5:59:53 PM
So, why go with Kaom's Heart? I understand you can get a 40% increased fire version, but does that outweigh the benefit of other added skills? Just wondering.
"

Well I guess i'm on t10 maps and I am not too high level, the CWDT doesn't doesn't work too well with the overleech from the slayer since you only start leeching once you take damage. I'll just start saving up ex for the jewel since I have the rest of the items for the build

I juggled the jewels a little, and am running Warlord's with Curse on Hit + Herald of Ice; give that a shot maybe?
"
Hawkal wrote:
"

I juggled the jewels a little, and am running Warlord's with Curse on Hit + Herald of Ice; give that a shot maybe?

Is this setup CoH Warlord's and Herald of Ice work when u attack with frenzy?
I cant see icon with Warlord's?
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
Hawkal wrote:
"

I don't think it will work with COH with herald in ice unless you destroy a frozen enemy and the shatter effect hits the surrounding enemies, so it will not work on hit with frenzy
So I'm giving this build a try and so far everything is going really smoothly.

The only thing I'm a little bit worried with is the actual Volatile Dead spell damage... it feels really low when I'm facing tough rares, abyss rares and bosses in T8-T9 maps (I'm lvl 80 right now).

There's a similar VD build for Scion out there and it just seems to achieve 1 mil Shaper dmg. The tree is pretty similar, but it focus more on crit multi, spell damage and elemental dmg nodes in Shadow starter area.

My damage with a lvl 18 20% q VD (+3 from Poet's Pen) is around 19.2k. The PoB for this build shows something like 31k at lvl 90 or something. Can someone help me understand how the other build I saw achieves 900k+ on VD spell damage? Here's the other build PoB: https://pastebin.com/N0bpysR6.

Bare in mind I'm not trying to compare the builds, just want to understand how's that possible with almost similar trees and items.

Here's my gear, just in case someone can help me improve (would be much appreciated):

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by opethsland on Jan 4, 2018, 3:15:30 PM
"
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
Hawkal wrote:

I don't think it will work with COH with herald in ice unless you destroy a frozen enemy and the shatter effect hits the surrounding enemies, so it will not work on hit with frenzy

Yeah, I'm uh... running out of mana a lot, so it procs then, haha.
The other build add's at 290% or a 390% Multipler on one of the Poet's pens. He goes into detail in the thread about it.
Here we go! just dropped 11ex on the watcher's eye
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info