[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
HunterMoon wrote:

I tried cyclone but clear speed is not satisfying comparing to Frost Blade / Wild Strike, so i probably give up on using cyclone.

Yes my setup is a little faster to killing boss (specially Uber Izaro), because with totem, i have to wait for bleed debuff to be inflected for full dmg output. I will change setup for longer boss fight, but for a boss fight which takes only 4-5 sec, its cool for now.

You can certainly drop Cyclone if you feel it is not helping you much in mapping.

For me, I use it to apply bleed and re-position at the same time. E.g. Just before Izaro spawn, I will plant Warchief. When Izaro spawned, he will always aim you on his first hit. I cyclone behind him and applies bleed and also avoiding his first attack at the same time. After that I use Blade Flurry to take him down.

"
HunterMoon wrote:

Anyway, thanks for your recommendations, i have another important question but it is not relevant to build, but answer is useful for everyone who is playing SSF, still if it is irrelevant tell me to edit post.

How can i make a large map pool of shaped maps? Currently i shaped Underground river & Underground Sea, and for T10 i have shaped Toxic sewer. Is there a specific way to make a large map pool of shaped T11 & T12 (by large i mean 20-30 maps to start with) or it is just pure rng when you get them from running regular T10's?

Here is a very nice youtube video by another player detailing how you can manipulate your Atlas.

Even though it is created for 3.0, the rules will still apply to 3.2. Check it out. :)
Hi, i have a question about carcass jack, is it affect frost blade, ot its only affect blade flurry?
"
Hi, i have a question about carcass jack, is it affect frost blade, ot its only affect blade flurry?

Frost Blade is not AOE skill so Carcass does not buff it. However, it buffs Blade Flurry and Cyclone.
To anyone whom is new to this build.

Play it. Keep it till act 6. Then prepare gem level 1 setut, strip current character and make new one. And go with this build. The experience is just worth it.

Made this in Abyss, doing it now. Worth every second.
If I have access to a 2 abyssal socket tombfist, should I swap my maim gems in my 6L set ups (frost blade and blade flurry)? If so, what gem should I swap in?
"
redftgyh wrote:
If I have access to a 2 abyssal socket tombfist, should I swap my maim gems in my 6L set ups (frost blade and blade flurry)? If so, what gem should I swap in?

You can replace Maim with Hypothermia (ensure you are running Hatred).
I am trying to follow this build but i can't work out where to put the ascendancy points, it just says Defensive Skill Tree: Slayer -> Raider -> Path of Ranger. Where do i put my points i am currently on Raider part.

Sorry if this is a stupid question :)
"
Lisnari wrote:
I am trying to follow this build but i can't work out where to put the ascendancy points, it just says Defensive Skill Tree: Slayer -> Raider -> Path of Ranger. Where do i put my points i am currently on Raider part.

Scion has those 3 of a kind clusters for each branch. You can choose one of three. So You open path to branch (first lab doesnt get You there) and choose Raider and Slayer.
"
Lisnari wrote:

Your character profile is hidden so I can't take a look to understand what you are asking. You can open it from your privacy settings.

Basically, to reiterate what @de99ial said, by cruel lab, you will have 4 ascendancy points.

You will pick up Slayer (3 points) and put the 4th point into the raider pathing.

When you complete merciless lab, you will pick up raider ascendancy (2 points).

Uber lab will get you path of duelist/ranger (2 points).
"
de99ial wrote:
To anyone whom is new to this build.

Play it. Keep it till act 6. Then prepare gem level 1 setut, strip current character and make new one. And go with this build. The experience is just worth it.

Made this in Abyss, doing it now. Worth every second.

Can you rephrase that? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info