[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Hi,

I'm currently using this guide too. I'm new to the game and just starting with maps. So in short I don't really have an idea what to craft and buying wont really work either. (lack of currency)
The issue I have is, I die so damn quickly. Damage seems ok and mobs die fairly quick but whenever I approach a bunch of ranged enemies I go down. Melee enemies works ok. Bosses are a problem. Map lvl 1.

What I use atm:

2nd weapon set:

Flasks:

Could you maybe give me some hints, where to go from this point? How can I get my survivability up? Needs to be cheap and not too difficult to obtain. Main reason I try this build is, that the swords were farmable. (2nd one was bonus and dropped unexpectedly quick when I was just out of fun running to hillock with a leftover char from the farming for the first.)
(On a sidenote, getting endurance charges with the cry doesn't really work out for me. I have the feeling, I die more when I use the time to make the warcry during fights than with just brainless hitting.)

Thanks!
"
Hi,

I'm currently using this guide too. I'm new to the game and just starting with maps. So in short I don't really have an idea what to craft and buying wont really work either. (lack of currency)
The issue I have is, I die so damn quickly. Damage seems ok and mobs die fairly quick but whenever I approach a bunch of ranged enemies I go down. Melee enemies works ok. Bosses are a problem. Map lvl 1.

What I use atm:
Spoiler

2nd weapon set:

Flasks:
Spoiler

Could you maybe give me some hints, where to go from this point? How can I get my survivability up? Needs to be cheap and not too difficult to obtain. Main reason I try this build is, that the swords were farmable. (2nd one was bonus and dropped unexpectedly quick when I was just out of fun running to hillock with a leftover char from the farming for the first.)
(On a sidenote, getting endurance charges with the cry doesn't really work out for me. I have the feeling, I die more when I use the time to make the warcry during fights than with just brainless hitting.)

Thanks!

Your character profile is hidden so I can't do in-depth assessment to your character.

Based on the gears that you have linked, I would recommend you to upgrade:

Your chest piece is good. Continue to use it.

Replace Magnate belt with Deceiver belt.

Replace your helm with Starkonja.

Rings and amulet need replacement too.

For rings and amulet, look out for stats with:
"
- At least 40 life (60+ preferred)
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped)
- At least 20% Fire damage (optional, can be crafted using Essence of Anger)
- At least 20% Elemental Damage With Attacks (optional but highly recommended)
- Flat physical damage roll (optional but recommended)

For gloves:
"
- At least 75 life (can roll over 100 life in patch 3.0)
- At least 10% Attack Speed
- At least 30% Fire / Cold / Lightning Resist (or any number that can get resistance capped)
- Intelligence (optional. if you need it to equip gears)

For boots:
"
- At least 75 life (can roll over 100 life in patch 3.0)
- At least 15% movement

For flasks, you can consider using this setup that I am using in SSF:

For 4L setup, I recommend you to follow the defensive gems under gems section for leveling. Enfeeble adds a lot of toughness to the build.

And in terms of engaging mobs, you can use Cyclone to proc Fortify which gives you 20% incoming damage reduction. Then use Frost blades to clear the mobs.

Also, if you have not picked up Vaal Pact, do so. It greatly helps in survivability.

When you are not attacking and the sword is degen-ing your life, hit X key on your keyboard 2 times to remove the degen effect.
Hi,

I'm following your build and enjoying it so far, thank you !

Just one question : is it possible to replace blade flurry with reave and still being efficient ? (I already have another char with blade flurry)
https://pastebin.com/g79zAnDc Optimised PoB even more: added arctic armour, removed cluncky power charges, overhauled tree, ended up with 1 less jewel and more dps 2.1 mil dps 6.2k life lvl 93
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Fastosh wrote:
Hi,

I'm following your build and enjoying it so far, thank you !

Just one question : is it possible to replace blade flurry with reave and still being efficient ? (I already have another char with blade flurry)
As Mathil said, any attack skill, which works with one handed swords is good to go on oni-goroshi.
If I don't want to use Cyclone and already have 2 swords, what gems would work well in the chest?
"
XenosisReaper wrote:
If I don't want to use Cyclone and already have 2 swords, what gems would work well in the chest?
i linked pastebin for PoB without cyclone above
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
https://pastebin.com/g79zAnDc Optimised PoB even more: added arctic armour, removed cluncky power charges, overhauled tree, ended up with 1 less jewel and more dps 2.1 mil dps 6.2k life lvl 93
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 9, 2018, 1:10:26 PM
"
XenosisReaper wrote:

Kek made that setup for me. I also did not wanted to sue Cyclone but i gave it a try. And seriously thats just great combination :) Try it. Just that, give it a chance and see for Yourself.
Rolled my variation of this build as slayer. Got less dps and life, but some quality of life improvements might be worth it. https://pastebin.com/7628nzD2
Did phoenix, laggy frozen ground and 40 phys reduction no other bad mods, still, fighting him with 10-15 fps is bad. Used frost blades since his half hp, coz birds are cancer and tornadoes kill totem instantly
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 10, 2018, 2:05:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info