[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
gr3yb4ck wrote:
"
GaethElorian wrote:
So its now the end of the third week and i can say im pretty happy with my Aurabot Guardian right now. Im running 14 Auras + 3 with the animated guardian

Purities (fire/lightning/Ice) ( helmet )
Aspect of the spider (ring)
Vaal Grace Vaal Discipline Vaal Haste (shield )
Empower(4) Banner of War , Hatred , Wrath , Anger ( torso )
Clarity and Flesh and Stone ( Gloves and boots )

I Imported your build into POB.

Are the corruptions on your gems mandatory to run all the Auras you are running?

And is an Empower 3 a viable choice because i can't afford a Level 4 one?

How is your survivability and which class are you running with?

What Items are you using on your animated guardian?

Thanks for your answers :)

Sorry for the late Answer

1. The corruptions are neceessary if you want to run more auras.Everything with 1% reduced mana reserved is welcome

2. Empower niv 3 is correct and level 4 is not mandatory.

3. My survivability is insane with Vaal Molten shell + Vaal Discipline +Vaal Grace. Also , im only using Vaal discipline if my health goes down a lot. Im running with the same people so : Tornado Shot MF OR Frost blade MF OR Necromancer STR Stack OR Miner. With almost 11k ES and 2k life , its very hard to kill me and also, corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to me (jewel corruption) its also a good layer of defense in juicy T16 maps.

4. For my guardian

Leer Cast - Rare shaper Armour with a lot of life and elemental resist - Dying Breath - Victario's flight - Southbound
"
leichenlager wrote:
"
22Hikaru wrote:
Done.

Thanks in advance.

gear looks pretty solid but youre missing the 8% reduced mana node. in the armour you can switch malevolence to wrath but that depends on who you are playing in a group with.

else i can just recommend this website https://poe.mikelat.com/
it helps you see how much reduced mana etc. you need to run every aura you want

Thanks !
I will level up to get that mana node ^^
Here's my current setup pob link:

https://pastebin.com/JeEHxPUm

I think it has a number of advantages over the setup in this guide:

+10% max res (+11% with better Glorious Vanity)
36s group fortify
Frenzy + endurance charges
16 auras
Spider aspect
2,000 ES regen per second
Shock/ignite/freeze immunity

Could fit +1 aura if you could land Clarity or Precision on the rings or amulet. Vitality/Discipline mana reservation would be a better helm enchant.
Last edited by Crêpo on Oct 9, 2019, 11:51:25 AM
PoB link???
I have a question for someone who has played this build (I don't have a Guardian from past leagues in standard or I would answer it myself). How does Bone Offering help at all? I use an offering with my Necro and with mistress of sacrifice it affects me, but I don't see how this character benefits or benefits the carry by using it.
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
I have a question for someone who has played this build (I don't have a Guardian from past leagues in standard or I would answer it myself). How does Bone Offering help at all? I use an offering with my Necro and with mistress of sacrifice it affects me, but I don't see how this character benefits or benefits the carry by using it.

I think it is used to clear corpses to be safe from corpse explosions.

Anyway I am using this as my first ever HC character.
I used the exact skill trees from the guide and leveld with a 4-linked Dominating Blow and Zombies each and it has been very comfortable and safe even though I didn't take any minion nodes at all :D. Now I am level 73 and just have to chrome the uniques and save a lot of currency for a Healthy Mind and the Grand Spectrums (Any donations are very much appreciated).

Last edited by dosap on Nov 6, 2019, 6:41:05 AM
could we use dying breath by us own to have less bbut more powerful auras ? or doesnt makes it sense ?

edit: why is there a stone golen in the ring while there is another in boots ? could u replace it mith something like smite for another aura `?

a question to the play style...you just running/dashing around use enduring cry whenever there are a couple of mbs and thats it ?
Last edited by negeos90 on Dec 5, 2019, 6:29:14 PM
Hey I'm interested in playing this build for starting in metamorph and wondering if you have any recommendations on what are good builds to get alot of use from this build, my carry was thinking of playing necro and go hybrid life/es to gain alot of es from me but after the changes to minions he is looking at playing bows instead but I worry that at least with a deadeye you'd gain very little es from the guardian and wondering if it's even worth it.
"
Zaron31116 wrote:
Hey I'm interested in playing this build for starting in metamorph and wondering if you have any recommendations on what are good builds to get alot of use from this build, my carry was thinking of playing necro and go hybrid life/es to gain alot of es from me but after the changes to minions he is looking at playing bows instead but I worry that at least with a deadeye you'd gain very little es from the guardian and wondering if it's even worth it.

Hey mate :)

In general attack builds profit the most from an aurabot. That's because of the way added damage from auras is working. Anger and Wrath offer such high added elemental damage, that it basically makes all attack builds viable. So, I would highly suggest your mate to play a Bow char. Especially, because bow chars getting buffed this league.
It will result in an awesome clear speed. A ranger doesn't profit that much from ES, but in the end that doesn't matter a lot. The ranger still gets high lvl purities, Grace, armour etc.
Can we get an updated PoB Link :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info