[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
Kaazaa wrote:
I followed this guide from start I read all post in this thread and I have problem with blade flurry dmg. On t6 map I have huge problem with boss :(

Flasks.
Drink a diamond + lion's roar + atziri's promise before a tough fight and the dps should be fine. Add a taste of hate if you can afford.
You should just have one instant life flask for emergency, the rest can be dps Flasks. You don't really need a quicksilver if you have a good movement skill. And you leech mana with one of your passive so don't need a mana flask either.

And also, try to have poison immunity on your life flask and freeze immunity on the diamond, that will increase your survivability by a lot.
We don't need to have a bleed flask since Her Embrace takes care of that.
Last edited by DoYouEvenPrayz on Feb 13, 2018, 9:27:26 AM
hi, can you update the pob tree, cuz the pastbin doesnt work. thanks
"
ERDEMOS wrote:
hi, can you update the pob tree, cuz the pastbin doesnt work. thanks

Every single pastbin link work perfect for me maybe u doing something wrong.
"
popochka wrote:
"
Kaazaa wrote:
I followed this guide from start I read all post in this thread and I have problem with blade flurry dmg. On t6 map I have huge problem with boss :(

Flasks.
Drink a diamond + lion's roar + atziri's promise before a tough fight and the dps should be fine. Add a taste of hate if you can afford.
You should just have one instant life flask for emergency, the rest can be dps Flasks. You don't really need a quicksilver if you have a good movement skill. And you leech mana with one of your passive so don't need a mana flask either.

And also, try to have poison immunity on your life flask and freeze immunity on the diamond, that will increase your survivability by a lot.

I change my flask and for now its good we will see how it will work.
But can u tell me on more thing u use Enfeeble Hatred and Herald of ash maybe im missing something but this is 110%
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
popochka wrote:
"
Kaazaa wrote:

Flasks.

I change my flask and for now its good we will see how it will work.
But can u tell me on more thing u use Enfeeble Hatred and Herald of ash maybe im missing something but this is 110%

I have indeed three of them socketed. I always use HoA since we need the fire damage, and I choose either hatred or enfeeble depending on the situation.
Last edited by DoYouEvenPrayz on Feb 16, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
I have a few ex and this character, what should i do to be stronger? Which items i have to change firstly? https://pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HbIAAAAAA/characters
Last edited by HbIAAAAAA on Feb 18, 2018, 1:33:03 PM
3.2 update happening?
Hi guys,
I think I must have missed something, my gear is pretty much ok I guess but it seems like I can't get that crazy DPS with blade flurry, it's ok for map bosses but it takes me forever to kill guardians / shaper etc..
I can see 330K DPS on PathOfBuilding with pots and Her Embrace but maybe I'm missing something here too
Thanks in advance !

https://pastebin.com/b8ZMcyKn
would be epic if i had the money for this lul
Looks promising. Will the slayer change/changes ( for example that you do not have "Cannot be Stunned" on the Brutal Fervour) influence this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info