outdated

Your tree is decent enough, but it can be optimized. For example, anything tagged "melee" doesnt work for our molten balls. Disembowling cluster is - therefore - entirely useless.
Also, "Brutal Blade" beats "Razor's Edge" hands-down.
You should try out Path of Building :)

Anyway, here's the improved tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAP0ACxEDAHvG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz_BBHloqW7AGm87eA218jWS2L1YrzbohmBhUu9OXhNAoCFgdPGPYG8nmmp67wUtRrfTb5LQEuEY2xR1pMJ311b6fyv9brF8w-aNuTB8jX0j9k2SUUc31O0_51Qk_f_e459noId2Sn0irzhTduc6UryfGJEyfg48FHEbqsEH135jF9l8ggf46_PdaGW77ZHO6hh2rM9-FCDvDn_jMft34wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p9RSdKAGohfcBiD-CvJFOuGmV03j_o_8SxRNdO2Mz1BH8kGtjcv1MbDcvecPdcvqYvONwAEGxl2k3dX0g31zrQkAAAAAAA==

Personally I also dropped Versatility and 1 damage wheel to get into ranger life/regen nodes for HC.

As for items, a Xoph's Blood Amulet would be BiS with a Kaom's, both for damage and for life.
However, it has no int or resists, so you'd have to get them elsewhere.
I am also using this OP-as-fuck ring with built-in lgoh:

Definitely recommended if u can get something like this.

For flasks I recommend Atziri's Promise (~12% DPS increase), Silver and Diamond Flasks, maybe a Wise Oak if u feel like balancing resists, and finally a Dying Sun if you got the money.

+3 helmet enchant also goes a long way in this build. I got it on a ES base, which nobody wanted so it was magnitudes cheaper than armor base:
Last edited by therealjcool on Jan 8, 2018, 8:21:01 PM
"Cons: You have to spend 1-2 hours farming Oni-Goroshi".

I wish. Currently 16 hours /played over 4 characters, killing Hillock approx. 8 times every 5 minutes played since hitting level 7 (2.5 min per rotation of 4). Still no O-G drop. Regular Hillock has dropped 8 other uniques so far.

YMMV
Just buy the effing sword. That's what I did, anyway :D
"
therealjcool wrote:
Your tree is decent enough, but it can be optimized. For example, anything tagged "melee" doesnt work for our molten balls. Disembowling cluster is - therefore - entirely useless.
Also, "Brutal Blade" beats "Razor's Edge" hands-down.
You should try out Path of Building :)

Anyway, here's the improved tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAP0ACxEDAHvG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz_BBHloqW7AGm87eA218jWS2L1YrzbohmBhUu9OXhNAoCFgdPGPYG8nmmp67wUtRrfTb5LQEuEY2xR1pMJ311b6fyv9brF8w-aNuTB8jX0j9k2SUUc31O0_51Qk_f_e459noId2Sn0irzhTduc6UryfGJEyfg48FHEbqsEH135jF9l8ggf46_PdaGW77ZHO6hh2rM9-FCDvDn_jMft34wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p9RSdKAGohfcBiD-CvJFOuGmV03j_o_8SxRNdO2Mz1BH8kGtjcv1MbDcvecPdcvqYvONwAEGxl2k3dX0g31zrQkAAAAAAA==

Personally I also dropped Versatility and 1 damage wheel to get into ranger life/regen nodes for HC.

As for items, a Xoph's Blood Amulet would be BiS with a Kaom's, both for damage and for life.
However, it has no int or resists, so you'd have to get them elsewhere.
I am also using this OP-as-fuck ring with built-in lgoh:

Definitely recommended if u can get something like this.

For flasks I recommend Atziri's Promise (~12% DPS increase), Silver and Diamond Flasks, maybe a Wise Oak if u feel like balancing resists, and finally a Dying Sun if you got the money.

+3 helmet enchant also goes a long way in this build. I got it on a ES base, which nobody wanted so it was magnitudes cheaper than armor base:

i'm on board with everything mentionned here.

As far as the helmet goes, i completely forgot to check for enchants and bought this sweet helmet that gives power charge. Wonder which is actually worth going for first:
For amulet, i suggest picking up the flammability version of impresence. because flammability/blaspehmy doesnt reserve any mana you can run herald of ash + anger what gives you a nice damage-boost. You also gain maddening presence on killing a rare/unique monster, what is a nice buff in terms of survivability.
"
Cr3atorZ wrote:
For amulet, i suggest picking up the flammability version of impresence. because flammability/blaspehmy doesnt reserve any mana you can run herald of ash + anger what gives you a nice damage-boost. You also gain maddening presence on killing a rare/unique monster, what is a nice buff in terms of survivability.

Oh damn thats a great idea! With it, we can use an Essence Worm for anger since we don't have reserved mana.

Has someone tried Gang's Momentum ?
Yes, its pretty decent. I'm pushing the damage against ignited enemies with immolate as my 6th link btw, what gives me a nice boost aswell.
Last edited by Cr3atorZ on Jan 12, 2018, 8:37:58 AM
"
therealjcool wrote:
Disembowling cluster is - therefore - entirely useless.

Its far from useless, it affects crit chance and multiplier for initial hit, which does A LOT of damage itself. I theorycrafted my own version for this build and for cost of 1k less life (still solid 6k) I sim at 1.53mln DPS on inital Molten Strike hit, whereas your tree with my gear sims at 900k (balls dps is roughly the same). Disembowling cluster is responsible for 400k damage.

Here, take a look at this: https://pastebin.com/4mfgXy45
Last edited by Livermory on Jan 13, 2018, 5:06:39 PM
Is this good as an uber lab farmer??
Going to try this in SSF. It's taking forever to get the weapon though lol :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info