[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

"
yissus wrote:
I dont understand something of the build. If the spectres are op by themselves why dont we use bone offering instead of flesh offering for our tankiness and more survival blocking everything in endgame?

This build is exteremly tanky already and Flesh Offering helps you melt end game bosses and increases your clear speed by alot. Just to put it into perspective, I am farming red map Elders with full MF gear minus Biscos with a brightbeak right now. Even with only 3 spectres and 3 flame golems and the loss of a lot of minion damage, arctic armour, and quite a bit of HP I race through t15s and t15 bosses still melt. I still feel extremely tanky (6300 hp). You can look at my profile for reference.
Last edited by ivanius on Dec 30, 2017, 8:38:05 AM
"
Sensylis wrote:
so, to sum up - we should aim for this enchtants listed below?

Boots
- 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
- Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently

Gloves
- Commandment of Ire
- Commandment of Light
- Commandment of Thunder

Helmet
- Spectres have 40% increased Damage
- Spectres have 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed
- Flame Golems have 40% increased Damage
- Flesh Offering grants an additional 21% increased Attack Speed

Yes, I guess I'll add this to the build and give you a shoutout.
Last edited by ivanius on Dec 30, 2017, 8:31:44 AM
Ivanius I just started your build. 2 questions:

What are your thoughs of necromantis Aegis pasive skill tree?

and

What we took first in the tree after all minion nodes? life nodes or jewels nodes to put unique jewels?

Maybe you could make in the guide 3 or 4 skill trees with progression points to follow while leveling.
Last edited by yissus on Dec 30, 2017, 7:14:58 PM
"
yissus wrote:
Ivanius I just started your build. 2 questions:

What are your thoughs of necromantis Aegis pasive skill tree?

and

What we took first in the tree after all minion nodes? life nodes or jewels nodes to put unique jewels?

Maybe you could make in the guide 3 or 4 skill trees with progression points to follow while leveling.

Don't take NA! It is a noob trap. You lose 210 flat life, 30% block, 1700 armour that you can get from a Lioneye's Remorse for essentially 12% more damage with more crit chance (which doesn't add much damage at all because minions cant stack crit multiplier). Also minions are more than tanky enough without it.

You should grab life nodes as needed and just pick up all the jewel slots that you can. Even if you don't have the jewels you can buy placeholder jewels that have %life or flat life on them.
How good is the unending hunger jewel in this setup?
"
Nybbas wrote:
How good is the unending hunger jewel in this setup?

Soul Eater is a stackable buff that grants 5% increased attack speed, 5% increased cast speed and 1% increased character size per stack. Every enemy killed grants 1 stack.

With that jewel your spectres have a 50% chance of getting 1 stack, for each enemy killed. So its a huge boost in dps and speed
Have u tried using a Shaper's Shield to get 50% of the Block Chance apply to spell?

How's that compare to Lioneye?
"
Xafniko wrote:
Have u tried using a Shaper's Shield to get 50% of the Block Chance apply to spell?

How's that compare to Lioneye?

I haven't tried Shaper's Shield but I think I'd prefer a Ahn's Heritage over the Shaper Shield for the 3% to all max resists. I wouldn't really worry about defenses with this build, it is designed to be extremely tanky. Bossing is really easy. You just throw out a ball lightning once in a while and focus on shield charging to dodge anything that might do damage. Bosses melt already so only trouble is from immunity phases and oneshots.
Last edited by ivanius on Dec 31, 2017, 7:13:32 AM
Hi, thanks for the build. I just have a couple questions:
1.How do you incorporate Immolate to the Golem setup? Should I take out the ele focus to get burning effect on boss?
2.I feel ball lightning is too slow to reach the target, is there anything else I can do? And before it reaches the target, my spectres wont aim..

Thanks
Last edited by liuqiao9902 on Jan 1, 2018, 4:52:32 PM
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. I just have a couple questions:
1.How do you incorporate Immolate to the Golem setup? Should I take out the ele focus to get burning effect on boss?
2.I feel ball lightning is too slow to reach the target, is there anything else I can do? And before it reaches the target, my spectres wont aim..

Thanks

I use arc to guide my spectres...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info