zuikatsu's twitch stream - build help, gameplay and more.

Hi! I'm zuikatsu, a new streamer and build maker, and maybe you recognize me as that weeb wall poster in mathil1's chat. I've recently started my stream up and am hoping you come hang out with me.

Twitch channel link

I'm happy to help people with their own builds and offer any advice, look through path of building links, and suggest items and upgrades etc. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on my builds and I'm always trying to improve both as a build creator and streamer. I'm working on creating my own community but if you want to just stop by and grab some build tips, that's fine by me.

Here's a link to my two build guides: You Can't Run from Heaven and Airstrike Inbound! (which is now defunct)

Here's a link to my YouTube channel, where I upload gameplay from a variety of games pretty frequently: YouTube link

A little bit more about me
I play mostly Path of Exile on stream, but I also play PUBG with friends occasionally. I used to play osu! pretty regularly as well, but I no longer enjoy playing for ranking in that game. Finally, I'm also Deputy Commander in a competitive World of Warships clan (BLUMR NA) and we're consistently ranked in the ~top 40 clans in North America by player rating.

Hope to see you around!
noot
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2017, 2:21:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info