Guild wars 2...100%
Battlefield 3...100%
Hmm Diablo 3 but not sure...50%
Blade & Souls... 100%
Archage then it comes to europe...100%
Latest Assasin Creed lol...100%
I want beta key please omg...
Last edited by gromzaza on Aug 23, 2011, 11:32:10 AM
Age of Decadence .. oldschool rpg with choice and REAL consequences (can't see all in one playthroug) and turnbased combat.
the legend of zelda: skyward sword :D
Starcraft 2 HotS
Diablo 3
Germany
Batman: Arkham City
Mass Effect 3
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3
Guild Wars 2 - waiting
Battlefield 3 - Preordered.
Skyrim - Waiting
Firefall - Waiting (CB starts VERRRYYY SOOOON).
-Diablo 3
-Borderlands 2
-Guild Wars 2
I didn't even know about this game until someone brought it up too me on another forum, and now I'm really excited about it! I read Game Informer to get my info. and I don't remember seeing anything there about this game. Anyways, I only play games have have multi-player because I'm not into a sandbox you vs machine, and yes, I know all games are clones that scale with difficulty as you scale in power giving the illusion of power when in reality, nothing has changed, however that's where MP really makes or breaks a game... playing with players can really increase the dynamic as you work together or against one another. Another feature that is a must for me is Hardcore... I can't even stand games that don't have a hardcore (permanent death) feature and won't bother picking them up. Because of that, I've been stuck playing D2, Sacred 1, and Hellgate: London while their servers where up. But now there is a slew of games coming out, and with HC!

So here is my list:

1) Path of Exile
2) Diablo 3 (usurped from 1st by PoE)
3) Torchlight 2
4) Grim Dawn (possible, although I'm not 100% about hc here)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info