[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

Very nice guide, trying the Farrul's Fur variation and its going very well.

Did a similar build in abyss with the following tree - www.poeurl.com/bRy9. This was using Xoph's, and sacrifising some life for more jewel sockets (5 abyss, and 10 regular jewels. Also the reason for the templar pathing and one point in duelist star is to benefit from the pure talent jewel (leech and Pen). Would probably not take the templar pathing this time. Again as stated above the abyss jewels make a huge difference in damage and are obviously harder to come by this league. That said one could settle for ilvl 75 murderous jewels and get lucky with some alts/regals and still do fine. Here is my old setup in case anyone is interest - https://pastebin.com/deNC2LVr
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Did a similar build in abyss with the following tree - www.poeurl.com/bRy9. This was using Xoph's, and sacrifising some life for more jewel sockets (5 abyss, and 10 regular jewels. Also the reason for the templar pathing and one point in duelist star is to benefit from the pure talent jewel (leech and Pen). Would probably not take the templar pathing this time. Again as stated above the abyss jewels make a huge difference in damage and are obviously harder to come by this league. That said one could settle for ilvl 75 murderous jewels and get lucky with some alts/regals and still do fine. Here is my old setup in case anyone is interest - https://pastebin.com/deNC2LVr

Thanks! I've been crafting the abyss jewels recently, as a means of making currence, crafting 3 T2 mods takes some luck and can be sold for a pretty good price. So yeah, budget-wise the build isnt as good as 3.1.

Recently, I am thinking about Inquistor over elementalist for Cat chest variation, because with Avatar of Fire, we cant shock and utilize the shock effect passive. Maybe even Jugg for the accuracy bonus and endurance charges.
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Thanks! I've been crafting the abyss jewels recently, as a means of making currence, crafting 3 T2 mods takes some luck and can be sold for a pretty good price. So yeah, budget-wise the build isnt as good as 3.1.

Recently, I am thinking about Inquistor over elementalist for Cat chest variation, because with Avatar of Fire, we cant shock and utilize the shock effect passive. Maybe even Jugg for the accuracy bonus and endurance charges.

Yep that's why I opted to run the watcher eye over xophs/avatar of fire this league because I wanted to play around with ailments like shock. Last league I tested out removing elemantal focus and adding in immolate/chance to ignite, but the damange was just not as good overall. I run chance to ignite now with elemantal focus just for the 30 more damage, and then switch to conc effect for bosses.

I think inquistor would be solid too, especially with the immunity to elemental ailments on consecrated ground which you can trigger with a single flask. I think pathfinder is another decent choice that Ive seen people run as well. I think Im going to try out elementalist though so I dont have to worry about rerolling elental reflect :)

Edit just thought of an intersting setup with tricker too. Wearing the Farrul's pounce you always inflict a dot to get the great recovery bonus. I want to see how much damage the extra chaos damage really adds to see if its worth using. May respec out of it if it doesnt work out.
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Apr 1, 2018, 10:46:08 PM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Watchers eye conversion + fire penetration instead of EF, might be worth doing if we can utilize the shock.

Ps.
May need to check the calculations to be sure if it's more dmg overall.

Edit. the math
Spoiler

MER: Monster Ele. Resistance
EP: Ele. Penetration
Eff: Effective Multipler
Last edited by peterfang93 on Apr 2, 2018, 8:04:34 AM
Maybe i am blind, but is there anywhere a PoB-Link for the one with Cat aspect? Really would love to try that one, but better like to have all stuff needed in one PoB
"
Dhrakean wrote:
Maybe i am blind, but is there anywhere a PoB-Link for the one with Cat aspect? Really would love to try that one, but better like to have all stuff needed in one PoB

You weren't blind, here's the link.
https://pastebin.com/xDAkdKG8

ps. Cat chest is ~70 ex on my server now, probably won't be able to get one, so I won't be able to adjust the tree according to actual game play...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info