[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

"
olorafik wrote:
bandits plz

Sry, i totally forgot this.

Kill all.
"
livejamie wrote:
How would this be on a Juggernaut?

I wanted to have better leech, so I used Scion slayer+raider.

For jugg, you can get some nice accuracy, armor and endurance charges. I think you will be tankier, but damage wise no.

That being said, i think the damage will still be enough to do everything.
"
Yuroshock wrote:
So I have about 11ex and would really like to turn this build up a notch. Can anyone recommend what I could buy/change?

After few other builds, I came back to POE to spend my ex on this build. I got Xoph and fire pen watcher's eye for a total of 8ex. Rebalanced my rings amd rare armor pieces for resists and accuracy. Now I can really melt Shaper.

If you want this build at its best, Xoph will be the best cost efficient option.
You can corrupt the swords for cull. I'm running lightpoacher instead of Starkonja - 1 abyss jewel, gmp, curse on hit and flammability. The extra abyss jewel is bunch more damage.
IGN books
"
ostensibly001 wrote:
You can corrupt the swords for cull. I'm running lightpoacher instead of Starkonja - 1 abyss jewel, gmp, curse on hit and flammability. The extra abyss jewel is bunch more damage.

I know. But my goal was to create a balanced build. If your goal is to get as much as dmg as possible, use all abyss armors and jewels, dps gonna be insane.

But I prefer rare head with 95 hp, nice resist and some accuracy. Easier to meet the 135 resist cap.
"
ostensibly001 wrote:

I know. But my goal was to create a balanced build. If your goal is to get as much as dmg as possible, use all abyss armors and jewels, dps gonna be insane.

But I prefer rare head with 95 hp, nice resist and some accuracy. Easier to meet the 135 resist cap.
As Scion-Slayer got buffed instead of nerved, i think this build will work pretty well in bestiary too - please correct me, if i am missing any important changes for that? Cause i played and loved it in abyss and would like to do it again.
"
Dhrakean wrote:
As Scion-Slayer got buffed instead of nerved, i think this build will work pretty well in bestiary too - please correct me, if i am missing any important changes for that? Cause i played and loved it in abyss and would like to do it again.

First version of the tree in 3.2, besides 6L Belly, other gears are pretty easy to get.
Shaper Damage and gear overview (lv92 with extra life nodes that aren't priority)

I think this build will still carry you all the way to the maps smoothly, but for endgame bosses, getting abyss gears will probably cost a fortune in this league, less damage for the same budget.
In mid-to-endgame, an Elder's eye jewel and decent accessories will probably get you to 120k per ball against Shaper (11 balls when hit w/o flasks and vaal skills)
But we get culling strike for free now, that's pretty similar to a 1.1x multiplier.

Endgame chase non-league limited uniques will probably be Xoph as always, and the new Elder steel ring that gives you 7X% attack damage if your other ring is a Shaper item. The unique elder/shaper rings seems nuts, bet it won't be cheap. Wanted to point out that the new Nomad belt seems to be a decent mid game belt, 47% projectile dmg with 75% resistance and some physical dmg, looks useful for many builds, so don't expect it to be cheap too.

As to League unique, not sure what's good yet, depends on the aspect aura I guess.
Hi, thanks for this guide, im playing this but slayer/jugg.
Any recommended uniques?
"
marccorpas wrote:
Hi, thanks for this guide, im playing this but slayer/jugg.
Any recommended uniques?

I will come back to this build, maybe as a second charater for boss killing. Then, I will update this as I get more knowledge regarding new items and asscendacies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info