Oni-Goroshi

This on Xbox yet?
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
no, i don't think it is yet.
This is something that i'd like to know too, so i won't continue farming twilight strand if it isn't out on xbox yet
Last edited by alkonauti on Dec 24, 2017, 7:22:58 AM
Hello,

This isn't in the current version. The next patch we do for Xbox will likely include everything that has gone out on PC.
This exactly why xbox is losing players, stop putting stuff on pc b4 xbox, we see it on youtube but b4 we can even try something we gotta wait weeks or longer and its total bs
agreed, ggg made a big mistake by releasing without being in devmode with micro
"
sethbine wrote:
This exactly why xbox is losing players, stop putting stuff on pc b4 xbox, we see it on youtube but b4 we can even try something we gotta wait weeks or longer and its total bs

I can't say that they'll lose me anytime soon because I love this game but I've definitely seen way less people online. Item availability is smaller this league too. Anyway, it definitely sucks having to wait longer for leagues, content patches (minor and major), QoL features, no races, no free mystery box, no map stash tab, and other bug fixes which are sometimes crucial.

People are still waiting on that skill reset on softcore because of the Vaal Pact 90% of people were running. Eventually people say enough is enough.
Last edited by LucaExplo on Dec 26, 2017, 1:48:39 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that I should just go back to the PC version of this game.
"
wkidwell wrote:
I'm starting to get the feeling that I should just go back to the PC version of this game.

Its all coming just a little delayed, as a pc veteran i for one am loving the xbox version.

Thank God I found this thread before I started farming this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info