Season One, Race Event 23: Three Hour Party

3rd Ranger

_PENIS team did pretty good altho we lost our duelist & runner :S

good race all!

IGN: @GreenDude
best lvl 3 quiv ive seen
gg had a bad act 2 but we did quite well overall...top 10 inc
@slangDontStop
Lost my first character 5 minutes in to a desync into mass Rhoa charge. Managed to make exactly 100th place after that playing solo, pretty happy considering its the 2nd time I've actually survived.

Carried mostly by the mace from level 22 onwards, and found a GCP to boot!
Close race, i had an incident with spear where it wouldnt pick up and apparently gave me a random white instead when it finally "worked", so i had to rerun the entire area. Also had a crash in western but almost caught #1 shadow, 17k xp difference when the final refresh went through. We also lost our ranger in cavern and our witch had to bail to rl stuff again, leaving us at 4p come docks. We hit docks with an hour or so remaining and grinded to the finish.

Finding these in docks is becoming a habit:

Level 36, 2nd place shadow and 9th overall in the end.

GG all, cya next race!
IGN: KoTao
Rolled a pretty good mace - our pug group just farmed the shit out of western with a 5 person group (4 melee, lol). #8 Templar

Last edited by rileyjt on Mar 5, 2013, 2:03:30 AM
DO YOU GET POINTS IF YOPU HIT CORRECT LEVEL (I GOT 21) BUT THEN DIED at last 10min.. kinda stupid if u lose all points and wasted 2h50min for nothing.. doont even see my name at race ladder
"
Tuomari wrote:
DO YOU GET POINTS IF YOPU HIT CORRECT LEVEL (I GOT 21) BUT THEN DIED at last 10min.. kinda stupid if u lose all points and wasted 2h50min for nothing.. doont even see my name at race ladder

no points for dying... no matter the level
Looking to get back into the game with an active friendly guild, league doesn't matter. Preferably one that enjoys the current 2week race format. Cheers!
"
Tuomari wrote:

no points if you die.... its hardcore

Points not given out yet?
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Sorry about the delay with points! Doing them now.

Edit: All done!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 5, 2013, 2:58:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info