Season One, Race Event 23: Three Hour Party

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 30-32: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 24-26: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 20-23: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I think it would be fun if you awarded a slew single point awards on some more random/fun stats.:

First unique drop , linked like a top death.
last hits per period of time. (First 5 mins / 20 mins )
Vendor recipie first

Slow and steady or thorough reward set for most experience before advancing set check points. (Most Xp ore submerged caverns / shipyards / the forest etc)

They could could all be a single point I am not trying to get easy points just make some achievable goals that don't encourage slipping as much content as you can and farming narrow zones undead clusters. Basically if you aren't with a group with runners etcetera trusting this like its iron man of gaming kit becomes clear about 5 min in you are just grindingfor a generic leveled without dying award.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298833 - Mods doing what mods do best
http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/03/how-i-became-a-password-cracker/3/ Cause i bet if everyone did waht they say inhere or god forbid you required a 8 char minimum password less accounts would be comprised
Need a party for this race

28th overall in last 4hour race

contact me in game @WheresTheHash
If anyone is interested in a group of six and you know what you are doing please PM me with your information, I will contact you via PM with mumble information. Need Three atm. Want to take people who really know how to race and want to push hard for three hours. Do not PM if you stand in town or do not know the build you will be doing.(I love teaching, just not during a race.)
It would be fun to have a big raffle at the end of each race where each player gets 1 raffle "ticket" for each level of their highest level character made in that race. That way even players who don't race well can at least have a shot at a lottery-style prize at the end.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
Hey guys! I already messaged two people from this thread about the race.

But in case they don't invite me I'll post here as well.

So far I have only been racing solo. And unfortunately none of my real life friends seem to be playing now.

My best race result was probably level 23.5 in a 2 hour race as Shadow (solo).

I feel I could do a lot better once I become even more familiar with the best routes, timings, strategies. My highest level character is under Level 30 so I think my overall lack of play time has delayed me being good with races. But I am improving and usually experimenting with slight variations to my solo runs to see what works best.

I am gonna run this race solo if nobody invites me like usual. But I think it would be more fun to try it with a group this time :)

I am looking for a group that can at least get level 27 since I am able to do that solo. Anything higher than that would just be bonus for me.

I am most familiar with Shadow but willing to player Marauder, Ranger, or Duelist if necessary.

Thanks guys!
Looking for people to run with my friend and I for the full 3 hours, we are on skype at a LAN, PM me if you would like to join us :)
Duoed with my friend again. I went ranger started with PA was going to switch to LA. Got first to level 7, 8 and 9, as well as first to rocky climb and lower prison. (Was JeTiRACE) Ran through prisoners gate because it's dangerous, while my friend ran to hailrake and farmed ledge a bit. Hailrake took me all of 15 seconds, so didn't lose much there. But since I didn't farm prisoners at all everyone passed me. Got to Coves easily, but there were no mobs there, so hit Caverns at 10.5 for me and not 10 for him. Got to Caverns of Anger, desync died to the unique merveil person after we ran passed her. Happens. Really need more people to group with that know what they're doing. The other person I run with isn't on these times, so couldn't bring him in.

If you guys know what you're doing, please feel free to message me if you want to group up or something. We use skype, but if you have a teamspeak/mumble or something we can use that. If you do message, please include what races you've done/what rank you got.
Dangit, got disconnected at level 19 in Western Forest after desync for a few seconds. Didn't even realize I died during this till I hit 20 ^^

Should probably try to remember to always just log out instantly upon desync.

Today was VERY laggy for me probably worst race yet in that respect :(
Also died to lag tonight at lvl 22 I believe. Was going up Vaal Ruins with friends, client locked on my screen, couldnt move, boom Im dead.

Lost a Unique Ring and any chance of Reward Pts. =/ Please fix the lag issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info