Season One, Race Event 19: Two Hour Solo

rank 70, 7th ranger...

I am happy :)

#1 Shadow

Got MS boots after brutus and nice ring in western. Fun race!

Spoiler
With luck on my side, made it to #7 overall.

Best run ever obviously for an average player like me.
@SeriousSneaky
Darkshrines : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1468154
First race and won! ... erm, I won 1 point and a bit of experience ;)

lvl 11 and the 10s timer was counting down, just when I passed Piety and wanted to open the door to Brutus. I wonder how you can get >20... for me as a slow pace gamer, it felt quite like a rush. I guess next time I shouldn't care about sorting stuff in the stash or killing that single zombie :)

But at least I survived, including fetid pool, hailrake and the giant crab.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Very worse race - died with 1st char to a 'frenzied' Hailrake (casting such fast that I had no chance to unfreeze while surrounded), 2nd char with empty stash again made to level 17 without any dropping amulet at all (and of course no chance to buy one), very bad luck on gear in general, and tons of desyncs over the whole race with both chars, multiple hits from rhoas 1/5 of screen away, hits from monsters not even attacking at all and dozens of misses with cleave while face-to-face...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Wraeklops wrote:
including fetid pool, hailrake and the giant crab.

thats some of the troubles that decrease your time ;) the main key is: progress ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
So at the end of the race my exp showed 2.37m, but on the scores it is only 2.28? What gives? That extra exp would have put me in top 10 Templar :P

Regardless of that, was a good run. Had some issues at 16/17 when I had bad flasks but things picked up after that. Also my Merveil kill seemed to take about three years.

Oh, and I got a GCP for my troubles :)
IGN: DeadLoss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info