Season One, Race Event 19: Two Hour Solo

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 28: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-27: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 23-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 21-22: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 16-20: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 10-15: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Would like to suggest that this time slot has more 1-2 hour races to allow AU/NZ players to have a slight chance at actually making some races.

As I see it now most races in this time slot are 3 hours. which means 1am AU and 3am NZ. Not really great considering every other time slot is impossible for any one who works.

Please consider this for the latter half of this season.
Gatesy
Garriff
Cuddlz
BorrowedTime
A question: What happens if I make 2 lvl 11 characters in the 2 hours? 1 get 1 or 2 reward points?
I read on another topic, that i get reward for both chars, but in todays race i made 2 lvl 11 marauders and got only 1 point.

Thanks.
IGN: Maelifica
only your highest level character gets points
6am races... sigh.

-sets alarm-
Devious Gaming is looking for aggressive racers.

We have a reddit thread for recruitment up with teamspeak information and anything else you need. Jump in TeamSpeak3 before you make any assumptions, without experiencing our zeal you won't understand who we are.

Anyways enough rant :

*Reddit POE DVS Gaming post (UPVOTE IT) :http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/19jd6p/wwwdvsgamingorg_public_open_ts3_sponsored_gaming/
**Official Global MMO Devious Gaming Teamspeak : ts-ca.generation-host.com:10008
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/283417165064303/
Official DVS gaming website (for multi-game networking) : http://www.dvsgaming.org

This game specifically we are recruiting aggressive competitive players looking to break down the game with extreme strategy. Devious Gaming is both a competitive and casual community, PoE isn't specifically in our scopes in term of genre so we are not looking for an overall casual atmosphere, yet an extremely beneficial group of experienced and veteran players in the genre.

If you are interested in DVS Gaming in general please visit the website. If you are interested in Devious Gaming's involvement in competitive hardcore race ladder, log into teamspeak and play with our group outside of races. If we can feel your passion towards the progression of our 6 mans then you make the cut.

*Happen to be experiencing biased trolling because of our brutally 'in-your-face' mentality to competitive gaming. Many groups keep track of us across many different MMO gaming platforms! Don't be misled!
**If you join teamspeak and suddenly become confused, its because you are awaiting moderation for privileges and we always have one of our 30+ officers keeping tabs on this.

For MODERATORS please PM or most efficiently on email because it is linked via notification on my mobile. These posts are not intended for advertisement, but for progression in the competitive atmosphere of Path of Exile Hardcore Ladder league.

Please do not cripple our attempt to promote your business!

Appreciate your time,

Devious Gaming

3am race makes me feel like I should source some uppers real quick... Too bad it's no time to be sourcing drugs, especially when I don't do them anyways...

How the hell am I supposed to stay alert for a race when I've been up 20 hours?
I guess there's always redbull...
I hope we get less 2h solo Races in the future they seem to be the most stale...
I think in 2hr party its probably worth it to progress to act 3 in a good group but in 2hr Solo it doesnt feel like its possible to make anything different then western forest work : /
"
Gnarfy wrote:
I hope we get less 2h solo Races in the future they seem to be the most stale...
I think in 2hr party its probably worth it to progress to act 3 in a good group but in 2hr Solo it doesnt feel like its possible to make anything different then western forest work : /

I like the solo races because they give a greater opportunity to improve skill. Whereas I feel it's much easier to get carried through a party race.
Last edited by Sgt_Tastey on Mar 3, 2013, 4:27:29 AM
Generaly i like Solo races aswell, i just dislike the 2 hour time limit because lack of options. Top players end up at the same map in the end as medicore players and grinding over 50% of a race one the same map seems boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info