Season One, Race Event 18: Two Hour Party

Not bad race, didnt get far, but we could have gone 1 and 45 mins vaal or so, sadly our runner didnt have teleport... :D

Oh well... GG all, i enjoyed it yet again a lot. I have found good party members to party with :D

Not a bad race. Sub 40 minute Merveil for the first time :))
If we had more people we could have done better, but with 3 you can't get to sarn fast enough to make it worth it. Oh well.

Last 30 seconds and WHAM lvl 21
and Redbeak dropped...

FUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!

Better then dieing in last 10 min, like last 2 races =D
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Mar 2, 2013, 6:14:25 PM
my first 3 points; random party, died at lvl 5 or 6 somewhere just before ledge restarted with witch and hit lvl 18 not too bad with a random party. and i am under the top 1000 racers:)x->kinda pround on myself(finished as #915)
I was soloing until nugiyen died in chamber then farmed Western with their group.
If this was a solo run this probably would have been a huge win for me with the drops I got.
#2 ranger though, wat... why how wtf...

Breakdown of my stupid RNG (aka cool story bro):
Spoiler
Coral Ring off Hillock, so I bought an iron ring from vendor.
Tidal Island, get Poison Arrow from a chest. Kill Hailrake and someone got first while I was logged out :( I would have been first if I didn't have to run 3/4ths of the island.
Also found a rare shortbow in submerged, att speed/phys.
Weird Prison, but still killed Brutus at 19:51. Got a Karui Ward off him (which I gave away later)
Got all the resist rings I needed, but had to exit early in caverns due to a massive pack and a dumb risk getting me desynced.
Found another rare shortbow which had +1 bow gems and damage, and a quiver with phys damage.
Found a couple alchs as well.
Transmuted an adrenaline quicksilver that dropped in upper submerged. didn't transmute until a2 though
Was farming western solo and then saw Nugiyen died and the group decided to stay western, so they let me join.

Gear:
Spoiler

The pierce on rain of arrows was only because I was leveling it incase I was able to use it at some point for something beneficial. It dropped in Western.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 2, 2013, 6:19:13 PM
The desyncs wasn't that bad this race.

Also, good drops.
IGN: Tiamos
I managed to find this just before heading in to face Mervail...
I have no signature.
Second race I survive to.
Was solo on this one.

And a small bonus:
Last edited by kedalel on Mar 2, 2013, 6:23:15 PM
We run double ice nova and decided to feed the Templar this time. The reason for this was that we pulled a +1 to cold skills scepter. That is why I had to go all in in terms of dps passives and my gear turned out to be subpar. Admittedly, 175 life in Western Forest is scary at first and being useful to a party is challenging and risky.

Grinded Gear

No chest

Passive Tree
#1 Templar Closed Beta HC Ladder (lvl 83)
Last edited by SAKUJ0 on Mar 2, 2013, 6:30:13 PM
So much fail in this race :/
Crashed at vaal 20%, well of course ran back, NO TP. Okay one more time then I quess. Would have gotten like 1:30ish Vaal down and another 10 mins in sarns. Got a good sword and armor so did a lot running what was first meant to do by another person.

Then forgot to equip this when we got to sarns and was level 22 :/

And; http://poestatistics.com/events/2-hour-party-race-s1e18/underestimated.html
Last edited by Karvarousku on Mar 2, 2013, 6:33:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info