Season One, Race Event 18: Two Hour Party

Seems like staying in act 2 and farming is better then progressing kinda sad still.
first played witch in race, but I got my 3 points, so I am happy :)

Brutus was a teleporter again, and can pull over the wall, but I made it.

Died to Hailrake like 8 minutes in... Rerolled, #43 Ranger :'(

Level 24
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Mar 2, 2013, 6:07:39 PM
Best drops I've had in ages...

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
[
Tryed something new...

I did a fire witch this race...
I can just say this... IT WAS TERIBLE...

i skilled 54% extra fire dmg...

My freezing pulse without extra cold dmg, did 87 dps, and my fireball with 54% more fire dmg did 100 dps...

Yeah ofc i had some spell dmg but nothing that gave cold dmg... AND BOTH GEMS WERE THE SAME LEVEL...

Fix fire spells pls ....
Very fun race. Our group ran some good times for our first race together. We got very lucky with maps in Merv lair and I think Prison. We couldn't find any movespeed boots until the last 45 minutes or so though. Found the sceptres right after Merveil, no shock nova dropped this time though.

Nice race other group, we had a group disconnect at western door that I've never experienced before, had to run all of DF again.

Was a very good race, found this at level 18
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info