Word Game Apps?

Hi guys, it's my first time posting on these forums, but I figured why not talk to people with one similar taste in games already, about another?

I'm wondering what word games you guys like playing (and recommendations are welcome too).

I'll get things started with what my recent history has been like. I played a bit of "Words With Friends" for a while before getting bored, and decided to give "Word Cookies" a go but it really didn't seem to be that great for me.

In the last few days I found some little app called "PatchWord" on the app store. I'd never tried an indie app before so it was a pleasant surprise and weirdly challenging and fun, so it's definitely my hook right now (although it kind of sucks nobody talks about it since there are only a few hundred players I think, unlike Words With Friends, and talking about games with people is half the fun).

So what word games have got you interested? Is it weird to only have tried an indie game now? And what would you say makes you like word games?

I also realise it may be a bit of a stretch looking for word game enthusiasts in PoE off-topic, but nothing ventured nothing gained, right?
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2017, 8:29:19 AM
So I just tried Word Brain and it was kind of ok, but still felt a little lacking :(

Are many people here into word games or are they kind of not really the kind of games ARPG fans normally like? There's a good chance I'm an odd one out XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info