[3.5] Asymat's "Purenado Shot" | HC (party friendly) | Progressive budget

The answer is that you'd likely want to get the attack speed life mana jewel. The other one is not as good overall.

As for Herald of Ice - getting cold pen or incrased area is to increase the effectiveness of the clear of it. If you have an underleveled herald of ice gem or are doing higher tier mapping (t14+) cold pen might be better, if you want more reliable pack shattering then increased area is the gem to use.
You SHOULD be able to use hoi with one or the other on top of using hatred.
"
Xenithos wrote:
The answer is that you'd likely want to get the attack speed life mana jewel. The other one is not as good overall.

As for Herald of Ice - getting cold pen or incrased area is to increase the effectiveness of the clear of it. If you have an underleveled herald of ice gem or are doing higher tier mapping (t14+) cold pen might be better, if you want more reliable pack shattering then increased area is the gem to use.
You SHOULD be able to use hoi with one or the other on top of using hatred.

Yes.

Yes.
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
I watch your video and I'm wondering how do u create and sustain power charges if ur not use frenzy (frenzy + power charge on crit)
"
MrRD wrote:
I watch your video and I'm wondering how do u create and sustain power charges if ur not use frenzy (frenzy + power charge on crit)

New 3.2 Ascendant Assassin.
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
Last edited by Asymat on Apr 6, 2018, 8:55:10 PM
Hi! Always wanted to try pure TS build. I'm interested, why you don't use dying sun? Isnt № of projectiles mandatory for TS damage?
Hello, thank you so much for your build! I think he's INSANE !
I'd like your opinion on my equipment, I've already put a lot of my wealth lol
I killed 2/4 guards (Mino/Hydra) and Elder in red tier for the moment.

Thanks again in advance, G2n2sis_FR :-)
Hi,

can this build play with MF gear like bisco belt, ventor gamble rings, sadima gloves, goldwrym like wander build just to farm currency or will it be hard ?

I am planning to run Queen of the forest until i can buy a koam.

Thanks
My results as lvl 95 using this build, modified to maximize abyss jewels (11 in gear and tree) and use op abyss uniques. Also more leeching and over 4% life regen for QoL so less worry about getting chunked and needing to dodge. Flask is only for near death moments.

My first TS and lvl 95 character, and overall felt this build has top tier clear speed and survival (for a non-jugg), with decent movement + boss killing speed, and healthy flask management. Even with tree changes, still can't facetank Shaper's beam, but everything else recovers near instantly, imo worth it for a 3 point investment.
Wish it had faster movement speed, but feel that the movement speed nodes aren't powerful enough when compared to flasks effect. In a boss fight blink arrow movement seems ideal anyway.

1-2 shotting most things in t16 (incl most rares), 60k self buff dps tooltip, 7.5k hp, 168% move speed with all flasks used, 48% pen for all elements, 2% life steal 23% max leech. Most things die before they can move.
45 ex investment (watcher eye 15ex, helm 12ex, ~18ex everything else thnx to abyss uniques being so cheap this league) , no 6L needed which is cool.

I'm finding x2 might of the meek stacking to be a massive bonus and should be used for max health AND damage, especially if not getting flask reduce charge nodes near Scion starting point.

Didn't use Pure Talent cause due to the point investment needed to maximize it's value + it takes a spot of an abyss jewel. Also instead of getting 4% attack speed and health nodes to activate it, I could get other abyss jewels and 5/10% life nodes, etc. Can't say for sure though cuz didn't experiment with Pure Talent.

Thinking of using a lioneye's fall jewel on the claw nodes on the right side to see if I can get more leech to reduce the need to dodge further, or removing some life leech nodes to get more damage

Any feedback is appreciated lol, kinda just trying stuff in PoB for my first time cause I think this build has so much potential. But this seems top notch with a reasonable investment

My tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAABAABeAwQDlgUtBbUILg2ND6sRgRa_GFYZjhqNHcIhdiImIuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVLlMwfDH6NCA1kjfUOdQ64TsoQzFEDUd-Sn1KyEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6WyZbr2BDYeJh62OnZU1uPW6qbydvO3BSdO11y3b3eA16U3rve257w311fyt_-4GsguSDCYTFhQ6GzocHh3aJ04qvjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkBGUoJchmmqbJpuNm7Wgn6Yyplemr6hyqXmxW7F8tfK9Nr6Avqe-vMAawTPBfMM6w-bI8M2Yz3rTb9N-1CPYTdi92mLawd1G5GrnVOjW6mLtP-2D7g7vevJF_MX9bv4K_o_-uv_e?accountName=Zephrix&characterName=HanzoIina

Last edited by Zephrix on Apr 10, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
Tried uber elder for first time and got the kill w/ the build. The portal phases pretty much didn't exist. Died a couple times to mistakes and lazy dodging (cuz SC), not having movement speed flask charges in middle of fight really hurt. Survived a hit from the edge of a shaper slam. Both elder and shaper were dying at the same time. Overall very pleased w/ build, it's about as strong as well rounded 1 attack character gets
sorry for the dumb question im new. What ascendancy do you go first?

NVM found it!
Last edited by kimjungbill on Apr 13, 2018, 3:58:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info