[3.5] Asymat's "Purenado Shot" | HC (party friendly) | Progressive budget

/del
Last edited by wraith797 on Apr 1, 2018, 5:38:05 PM
Hi Great guide btw thank you very much. I just hit lvl 72 in HC using this build loving it so far! Just a quick question in your videos I notice your gaining power charges as you clear the map, where do the power charges come from? thanks!
"
sh0wtimee wrote:
Hi Great guide btw thank you very much. I just hit lvl 72 in HC using this build loving it so far! Just a quick question in your videos I notice your gaining power charges as you clear the map, where do the power charges come from? thanks!

Blood Rage and assassin's Ascendancy
Last edited by EpeTuk_15 on Mar 31, 2018, 6:37:20 PM
"
Asymat wrote:
"
wraith797 wrote:
Asymat, say pls why need abyss jewel with +% blind chance? i don't understund =\

So you can blind ennemies. WTF?

LMAO literally can't see how this can be misunderstood.
Last edited by ianSANE on Apr 1, 2018, 1:03:06 AM
20% lioneyes glare is really that important ? got 16% 5Link and thinking about trying it coz it look kinda good build... and as u know u're buid is also SC viable, do u think we can make a 5/6L herald of Ice link in there ? with on slaught assasin's mark item quantiti / rarity on it then ? should work fine isn't it with the link on another armor like belly instead of kaom for links
Last edited by Sadistic54 on Apr 1, 2018, 5:13:24 PM
Im currently on the hunt for a "cheapo" +2 arrow helmet (went for this build as a league starter). What are your guys thoughts on the "Memory Vault Praetor Crown" (how much impact does the increased mana reservation have) and the "Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet " (I am rly afraid that I would be way too squishy in pushing my atlas), they are both in 2-3ex range which is the maximum im able to afford right now.
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
20% lioneyes glare is really that important ? got 16% 5Link and thinking about trying it coz it look kinda good build... and as u know u're buid is also SC viable, do u think we can make a 5/6L herald of Ice link in there ? with on slaught assasin's mark item quantiti / rarity on it then ? should work fine isn't it with the link on another armor like belly instead of kaom for links

From 16% to 20% = 3.44% more damage.

5/6L herald of Ice seems useless.

Imo the main selling point of Tornado Shot is to enable Kaom's Heart. Please stop with other chests.

"
Im currently on the hunt for a "cheapo" +2 arrow helmet (went for this build as a league starter). What are your guys thoughts on the "Memory Vault Praetor Crown" (how much impact does the increased mana reservation have) and the "Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet " (I am rly afraid that I would be way too squishy in pushing my atlas), they are both in 2-3ex range which is the maximum im able to afford right now.

Memory Vault won't break char but bad stats. Abyssus will break char tho.
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
Last edited by Asymat on Apr 2, 2018, 9:42:25 AM
I don't understand how to use gems: Herald of Ice (+ Inc area) (+ Cold penetration)
I don't have enough mana pool for Inc area and Cold penetration.

Could you please help me or I don't understand something?
"
WhiteAngeLoL wrote:
I don't understand how to use gems: Herald of Ice (+ Inc area) (+ Cold penetration)
I don't have enough mana pool for Inc area and Cold penetration.

Could you please help me or I don't understand something?

If it is in parenthesis it shouldn't be important.
Purenado Shot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050639
CycloPoet's PenFinder: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123005
Last edited by Asymat on Apr 2, 2018, 3:30:57 PM
Hello, mr. Asymat.
I got a choice of 2 "2mana on hit" jewels
15% increased Global Physical Damage
11% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
5% increased maximum Life
+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

and

7% increased Attack Speed with Bows
6% increased maximum Life
+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

These are the best choices on bhc, so which one is better - attack speed or damage + crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info