[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

i just did kitava act10 deathless, w/ bloodseeker, the wasp nest, and 6l blade furry. Completely exceeded all my expectations, but i can't beat Izaro merciless, too little life.

Thanks for sharing this build, its fun.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Great build, all endgame content achieved with no difficulty, even when I was using low budget items. Thank you!

Items:

Map clear:

Boss fight (swap inc area for conc effect):

Can I use Brutus Lead Sceptre or Rigwalds or Breath of the council with this build are they any good?

Great build!!!

LVL 82
No death during the 10 acts.
Uber lab at lvl 73 with bugged gear.
Only 8 deaths until now.
Kill normal atziri now - no deaths (and im not a good player)

LVL 82
Nenhuma morte durante os 10 atos.
Quarto lab no lvl 73 com armadura barata.
Somente 8 mortes até agora.
Acabei de matar a Atziris normal sem morrer.

PS. Sorry about my english.
are there any items that will make the build smoother like expensive gear
This build is extremely smooth and I find that it has potential to get even better. Getting the monsters explode OH + 20qual on BF was a significant spike for me.

I could afford Kaoms + shaper gloves so I went that route. Loving this build. lots of potential upgrades too.

Only level 79 and demolishing... Going to go do uber lab @ 80
Hi, this build is really fun to play, however i think i'm doing something wrong.

Currently lvl 84 with 5.4k life and get constantly one-shotted in shaped T11 Atoll map with 2 white sextants, even with no dangerous map mods.
Havent tried any endgame boss yet for this reason but i will try atziri soon.

Can someone maybe have a look at my character called "GiftiBFAbyss" and provide feedback? Because i really would love to try this build in the next league (curious about the final patchnotes).

I know my jewels are garbage e.g. (self found), but i have exceeded the 15c budget by far for other gear and i would like to know what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks a lot!
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi, this build is really fun to play, however i think i'm doing something wrong.

Currently lvl 84 with 5.4k life and get constantly one-shotted in shaped T11 Atoll map with 2 white sextants, even with no dangerous map mods.
Havent tried any endgame boss yet for this reason but i will try atziri soon.

Can someone maybe have a look at my character called "GiftiBFAbyss" and provide feedback? Because i really would love to try this build in the next league (curious about the final patchnotes).

I know my jewels are garbage e.g. (self found), but i have exceeded the 15c budget by far for other gear and i would like to know what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks a lot!

whats ur avg dmg and attack time at the tooltip?

i get 4k and 0.14 with hatred, ur stick is probably better than mine for mobs, but i have 2soc tombfist, helm enchant 40% blade flurry and 6l carcass jack. Cleared tul deathless and quite easy in my first ever attempt, but i'm lvl92 with mostly 20/20 gems. Only bad play and it coupled with those bigtime endgame bosses can trouble me really.

if mobs are oneshotting u, for me, it means ur dps is too low. Probably the bringer of rain has reached its limit on what it can do for u. I believe for red maps, u must have high dps.

I usually have lower life than 5.4k, because of bisco.

For next league, its still a viable build, but need to grind quite a while if u want to clear redmaps. In that region, 6l carcass jack, 2soc tombfist and the helm enchant looks like the end of the road to me.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Last edited by helloicanseeu on Feb 17, 2018, 5:52:50 PM
Hi thanks for the fast response!

avg dmg ingame tooltip just with hatred + herald of ash (no golem):
with inc aoe 4.375,2
with conc effect 6.694,2

attack time 0,17 sec for both setups

Yeah sure, 6L chest with other helmet with enchant and 20/20 gems would be an upgrade, but i want to stick to OPs budget version of the build, because he proofed in his vids that its possible to to nearly every content, even with the BoR budget version (
"
There is no bullshit in this build. No "you can do this or that if you upgrade this or that item". The end-game is conquerable on the 15c you spend when you start maps. With no upgrades. At all. Hell half of the items I'm wearing in the video are self-found random garbage that had alright mods.
)

And yeah i'm not the best player out there, but i think i'm not too retarded to map t11 because i used to farm t15 previously ^^ I also wondered why i have just 32 unsreserved mana while OP has over 120 in one of his videos, sometimes i run out of mana for whirling blade in dangerous moments.. in generel i have the feeling to miss something important ^^

edit: killed the first elder guardian in a few seconds, i guess damage its not the problem. I just run some T13 and T14 maps too deathless. I really dont know whats wrong...maybe a stun issue sometimes?
edit: constrictor guardian is ripping me because of his moving
Last edited by Bisrob on Feb 18, 2018, 6:51:09 AM
Hi, I don't wanna call out anyone here... I saw this guide come up and let it go, but I suspect this build is derivative work based on my ScourgeFlurry BoR variant.

The tree is certainly different, opting to go for crit instead of Resolute Technique, as I did, but the basic idea is the same.

Whether it's derivative work or not doesn't really matter to those playing it though. The reason I am posting is because there are issues with the approach taken, and I see people talking about them, mainly getting 1shot a lot. This is due to the lack of adequate armour or equivalent evasion rating for end-game content.

There's not much you can do about it in this tree, as it's reaching way too far just to gain crit based DPS, and thus is unable to cover survivability as well enough as it should.

For anyone interested, here's my well tested and better rounded BoR BF Abyss variant:

https://pastebin.com/UhLtehZe

If you're looking for options to move away from BoR, I suggest:

Here's a snapshot of the items page in PoB with Conc. Eff.:

And the max potential DPS settings:

Full Life: Yes, very well tested with the instant life leech
Frenzy: From Blood Rage. Up most of the time when killing trash and bosses with adds
Onslaught: From Rotgut, which has great synergy with Frenzy charges from Blood Rage
Maimed: Searching Eye Jewel on Tombfist
Intimidated: Murderous Eye Jewel on Tombfist
Freeze/Ignite/Bleed Immune: Cyclopean Coil and Death's Door

Needless to say, this is NOT a cheap variant, but you can get an idea of what types of items you can try to look for if you want to make your toon stronger.

For more info on the build in general check out my thread. In the 3.0 section at the bottom of the main post you can find the original BoR BF variant I suspect this build is based on:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324

Here's what it looks like in a 12 sec Minotaur kill:

2sec Uber Argus:

And The Elder full fight:

Youtube: BladeFlurry - The Elder (Red Tier, Deathless, 3min)
Last edited by corosou on Feb 18, 2018, 2:17:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info