[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

"
Siliticx wrote:
Just did the leveling in a fricking breeze of 7 hours and finished the story at 65. gonna get the rest of the build minus the juicy parts tomorrow (heart/echants) and i wonder.... how much damae are the wands suposed to do at later levels. Is volatile dead the main damage at that point?

Unearth/Frenzy will do noticeable damage to white mobs but nothing else. A large majority of our damage will be from Volatile Dead though.
bump reedit
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Dec 17, 2017, 7:35:15 AM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
Siliticx wrote:
Just did the leveling in a fricking breeze of 7 hours and finished the story at 65. gonna get the rest of the build minus the juicy parts tomorrow (heart/echants) and i wonder.... how much damae are the wands suposed to do at later levels. Is volatile dead the main damage at that point?

I just started mapping, level 79 at this post. Wands actually do a decent amount of damage in like tiers 1-6 I would say. Beyond that its all volatile dead.

Just want to say this build is going super smooth and I was skeptical at first since you haven't posted any videos. Highest map is tier 12 so far, but no problems solo. DPS is insane and bosses just melt (especially if you pre stack orbs before proccing them).

Only downside is that it uses wands, and wands movement skills are yuck. Got a lightning warp at the moment but boy does it feel bad using 4 sockets to get it feeling decent.

Gear below, hoping to improve some stuff and get a pen enchant on boots, although for now its good enough.

Spoiler

let me know how u doing i also using same gear
but i using a curse assassin ring xd
and 5 jewel with damage 4 with IAS 1 with fire damage
and using watcher eye with the description anger one i belive is few ex now in trade

let me know how it doing

i am leveling right now so i cant see how much it can go let me know thanks

and can we get a video for it

i waana seee
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Dec 17, 2017, 7:36:29 AM
Done all the way up to t14 atm, no issues at all. 6.9k HP, did uber lab was really easy too.

Some with aura bot some without (friend only plays aura bot)

Could try making a video of some higher tier maps if the OP can't or doesn't want to for whatever reason. Build is really fun.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Done all the way up to t14 atm, no issues at all. 6.9k HP, did uber lab was really easy too.

Some with aura bot some without (friend only plays aura bot)

Could try making a video of some higher tier maps if the OP can't or doesn't want to for whatever reason. Build is really fun.

I'm planning on making some videos soon, been having PC issues and having trouble getting the game to run.

It'd be great if you could make and upload one aswell, if you do I'll gladly link it in the OP.
Thanks for this build, am having loads of fun :)
Hey, nice looking build.

Is there an alternative weapon to use until I have enough currency for the Poet's Pen?

Cheers
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
Siliticx wrote:

I just started mapping, level 79 at this post. Wands actually do a decent amount of damage in like tiers 1-6 I would say. Beyond that its all volatile dead.

Just want to say this build is going super smooth and I was skeptical at first since you haven't posted any videos. Highest map is tier 12 so far, but no problems solo. DPS is insane and bosses just melt (especially if you pre stack orbs before proccing them).

Only downside is that it uses wands, and wands movement skills are yuck. Got a lightning warp at the moment but boy does it feel bad using 4 sockets to get it feeling decent.

Gear below, hoping to improve some stuff and get a pen enchant on boots, although for now its good enough.

Spoiler

One thing I've been testing is changing one of the links to GMP - Volatile dead - Body swap

Gives you insane movement speed, while retaining a lot of damage. Might swap out body swap for LMP in bossfights, but for now, this is great for mapping :P. It's actually faster than brightbeak/shield charge for movement. It can get a bit clunky if you have to do a lot of backtracking, but if you are only moving forward, it's solid.
Last edited by Yoluun on Dec 17, 2017, 10:26:39 AM
Got my setup going, loving the leveling so far. Hopefully I can get the game to run on my ancient i3 laptop as I want to keep playing super bad.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Actually, it works better to just pull bodyswap off the link and throw it in some random slot (more predictable). However, putting it in your link makes you super mobile and hard to catch. Makes kiting stuff really funny, and it becomes a literal "hold down right click" build.

EDIT: To be fair, just hit 68 and finished gearing. If someone wants to try this at a higher tier, would be great!

EDIT2: It feels a little bit like flicker strike in that your eyeballs feel like they are going to fall out.
Last edited by Yoluun on Dec 17, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info