[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

"
JermStudDog wrote:
Frenzy charges have always given a flat 4% MORE damage boost per frenzy charge, they're just generally not worth the investment unless you're using a skill that further increases damage with frenzy charges or you have SOME way to stack multiple benefits of having extra charges.

So my wife just got a Kaom's, and she's thinking of running this build or A version of PPVD nonsense.

Is there an agreed upon "best class" for this?

From 10 minutes of research, it looks like it's either going to be Scion with Slayer/Assassin ascendancy or Berserker, does anyone have a list of pros and cons for the different builds or know where to find a good list? There's lots of information out there, but it's spread across multiple threads and hundreds of posts. We're talking ~10 exa budget so I'm looking for something that doesn't need things like Acuity and 5exa+ watcher eyes to be good.

Thanks. Berserker is nice on damage and leech but mildly annoying when trying to get 4% aps since you get more attack speed when hit.
"
ngoof1 wrote:
"
JermStudDog wrote:
Frenzy charges have always given a flat 4% MORE damage boost per frenzy charge, they're just generally not worth the investment unless you're using a skill that further increases damage with frenzy charges or you have SOME way to stack multiple benefits of having extra charges.

So my wife just got a Kaom's, and she's thinking of running this build or A version of PPVD nonsense.

Is there an agreed upon "best class" for this?

From 10 minutes of research, it looks like it's either going to be Scion with Slayer/Assassin ascendancy or Berserker, does anyone have a list of pros and cons for the different builds or know where to find a good list? There's lots of information out there, but it's spread across multiple threads and hundreds of posts. We're talking ~10 exa budget so I'm looking for something that doesn't need things like Acuity and 5exa+ watcher eyes to be good.

Thanks. Berserker is nice on damage and leech but mildly annoying when trying to get 4% aps since you get more attack speed when hit.

As a Berserker, do you aim for just under 4 aps without the attack speed you get from ascendancy when hit or with it?
How are people finding survivability and overall defense late game in stuff like T11+ and Abyss depts?
been playing this build since the start and since i asked lots of question on this thread i thought i'd give a quick review of the build so far to the content i've cleared .

First of all my gear as of now.

With bodyswap i can pretty much faceroll any mod (except elemental reflect for obvious reasons) that i have come across up to t15 maps (Haven't tried t16 yet)

Atziri is a joke you simply stuck your balls to the clone that's not reflect and it's piss easy.

Uber lab is the same really if you spec into the warcry ascendacy you can sleep through your keyboard and still kill izaro and pass through all traps with no problem.

Uber atziri was a complete stomp but it could be due to me being a noob but i simply couldn't get past the second boss trio. Take the fact of how expensive it is to get a uber set i can't really try at the moment.

Shaper no comment haven't managed to make an attempt on that one.

Now as far as skills go as i said i speced into the cry ascendacy which i really like running 2 cries one from gem and the other from the belt. I haven't changed anything the in the skill tree other than the one being given by the OP.

Last edited by burned20022003 on Jan 11, 2018, 6:20:32 PM
Could use some help on what to upgrade. Just saved to buy my Atziri gaunts and am now saving for the helm enchant. Besides that and Kaom's are there any cheaper upgrades I can make that could help me grind faster to get my helm?

Edit: Ignore the belly, i just bought a kaoms.
Last edited by inflamez5 on Jan 12, 2018, 4:39:24 PM
"
inflamez5 wrote:
Could use some help on what to upgrade. Just saved to buy my Atziri gaunts and am now saving for the helm enchant. Besides that and Kaom's are there any cheaper upgrades I can make that could help me grind faster to get my helm?

Edit: Ignore the belly, i just bought a kaoms.

It will cost a decent chunk but you could try vaaling/buying 20/20 VD gems. However, if anything else besides the level changes up, the value the gem goes waaay down. Even 20/23 VD's go down to about 5C while uncorrupted 20/20 VD's sell for about 35-40C. Very risky but if the level goes up by 1 then it becomes 3ex. Very risky/expensive.

You could also try getting fire damage % on your rings. That is somewhat cheap and adds a little bit of DPS.
I was playing around in PoB to see where I'd end up with full quality gems, and noticed that with full quality culling strike+frenzy+haste I'm going over the 4 APS when crave the slaughter is active. Should I not quality my culling to stay under? Or is dropping haste for a herald and hover around 3.8 worth it? I know there's a few options, I'm just curious what other people have had success with.
@Harahwah

-All gems 20% quality (with culling strike)
-Without haste. I play Anger with Grace
-Poet pen = 11%as and 10%as
-Devoto = 16as
-3 frenzy charge
-1 jewel with 6%as with 'dual wielding' and 8%as with 'wand'

==> = 3.96 AS

but when you have hit recently you have more 4 as :/

Last edited by Didiwox on Jan 13, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
im doing this build this league and i have some questions to ask like 1. what movement ability do i use and where do i sock it at and 2. Herald of Ice Or Haste?? --- Amazing build BTW
after few days of trading and flipping (lol) could afford enchant, acuity, kaoms and ammy

still got raipped by enraged rhoa th bog map. meh
also, tried Atziri run today. hoovers died just at moment of spawn, trio same way. but going to split phase lost 4 portals on first and two on next, few %hp left at her. no matter where i pop my balls (heh), they go everywhere on screen and instarips me

second question is how to boost dmg further? now sitting at ~25% crit
spent time at PoB, 3x GS still give me pretty more dmg than any other mods combo, but i doubt in it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info