[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

"
Prodigypt wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:
"
This build looks like a ton of fun!

Take it from someone who isnt the author <-

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!

+1. Leveling is absolutly absurd, I think i never leveled this fast, if this behaves in endgame like it does leveling it will be A M A Z I N G. The wands might be expensive but are worth every C :D

RIGHT?! this is absolutely fucking madness. And i cant imagine this being any less weak in maps.

And for the guy above asking about bosses, i think it will be just fine for bosses as well. But time will tell for sure.
"
"
Yoluun wrote:
This build looks like a ton of fun!

Have you thought about putting brightbeak on swap?

That's a viable option. I might try this for whenever I need to backtrack.

"
Camaron wrote:
Is this build HC viable? also how well it kills map bosses? or is it mainly for speed farming aoe mobs?

The build clears maps very well and can easily deal with bosses, at 95 it achieves roughly 1,7 million Shaper DPS.

And while I'm not a HC player, I would say that the build is HC viable. 9K Life is achievable and MoM is also an option. However, if you play HC you will want to re-work the tree a bit in order to grab Vaal Pact since the current SC version relies on Atziri's Acuities.

Will going juggernaut and using the watchers eye jewel with life leech version be better for HC? since we get more armor and end charges
Forgot to ask, can i lvl with just 1 poet pen? since i cant afford 2
An idea mate, i see your boots and gloves both have 2 gems in each.

Now ofc, i dont know if you just havent been arsed yet, but i myself am gonna do a cwdt link in one of them.

Just a quick input, but you probably didnt intend to keep it like that anyways, just wanted to share my thoughts.
My only question is the map clear. While leveling, I've noticed that it isn't super fast to clear big packs. It's middle of the road (ie. doesn't compare with EK or FBlades). Have you tried running increased AoE during mapping, and conc effect for bosses?
"
Yoluun wrote:
My only question is the map clear. While leveling, I've noticed that it isn't super fast to clear big packs. It's middle of the road (ie. doesn't compare with EK or FBlades). Have you tried running increased AoE during mapping, and conc effect for bosses?

Imo it is close to frost blades. I leveled a raider with frost blades on a 6l tabula and yes it was super fast clearing packs and zapping around but it was much more squishy and the bossing was awful. This build one shots act bosses. Killed malachai 2 phases in like 30secs total BECAUSE of the animations.
Also did normal lab and 30 and facetanked everything, killed Izaro really fast all 3 times. I have 0 leveling gear other than the wands btw
Last edited by Prodigypt on Dec 16, 2017, 5:09:05 PM
"
Prodigypt wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Imo it is close to frost blades. I leveled a raider with frost blades on a 6l tabula and yes it was super fast clearing packs and zapping around but it was much more squishy and the bossing was awful. This build one shots act bosses. Killed malachai 2 phases in like 30secs total BECAUSE of the animations.
Also did normal lab and 30 and facetanked everything, killed Izaro really fast all 3 times. I have 0 leveling gear other than the wands btw

This. The levelling process, and on big packs, is far above middle of the pack IMO.

I myself also played a frostblades raider, and the clearspeed on frostblades (before you get 2 touch of anguish) is not even close to this clearspeed while levelling.

"
Freddydaking wrote:
"
Prodigypt wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

This. The levelling process, and on big packs, is far above middle of the pack IMO.

I myself also played a frostblades raider, and the clearspeed on frostblades (before you get 2 touch of anguish) is not even close to this clearspeed while levelling.

Oh yeah completely agree, this leveling speed is INSANE. I'm comparing it to my 2x anguish mapper, and wondering if it's worth putting increased AoE during mapping and swapping to Conc on bosses.
"
Oh yeah completely agree, this leveling speed is INSANE. I'm comparing it to my 2x anguish mapper, and wondering if it's worth putting increased AoE during mapping and swapping to Conc on bosses.

Well its definitely worth a try.

We should at least try these things out. The more feedback we can give the author, the more refined and tuned build we'll all get in the end :)
can someone confirm me if i can lvl with 1 wand or do i need 2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info