Time to remove all belt bases from filters?

Any thoughts on this? All belt bases except for maybe crystal and heavy have been rendered useless by the new base-type.

Poe trade search for 90 life and 90+ total resist

Basically killed all excitement for identifying belts which have a solid potential to roll life + double resist on average which used to be worth something.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 5:55:05 PM
why are you keeping heavy?
What about chaos / regal recipe farming?
What about newcomers slowly moving through the story content?
What about doing your own loot filter?
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Thee fuck is this? Isn't this your own preferences why the fuck are you asking us lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
thanks for that. i was able to get an amazing belt for super cheap. not abyss belt, but thats okay with me. i just need the stats to get my mid maps rolling.
For this league, yes, the Stygian Vise is a no-brainer. GGG WANTS you to use the Stygian Vise and the Abyss jewels, they intentionally made them better. That's why they didn't make them drop corrupted, they tried that with Talisman League and a very small percentage of players were using a Talisman because it was so hard to find a good one.

Next league, an Abyss is gonna be a rare occurrence. Just as rare as Breaches are in maps (don't make them Zana only GGG, they are fun). A Stygian Vise might end up being as rare as Crystal belt, and they could make them drop corrupted if it came down to it.

Furthermore, I expect them to tone down the Abyss jewels. Particularly the flat elemental affixes, because they are f**king insane.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Dec 15, 2017, 5:56:01 PM
Why is this an issue?

By that logic GGG should remove all chests armours and all weapons that are not tier 1-2 bases. Only 1% of rares were ever picked up anyways.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info