Abyss supporter packs x2

Where is that digital soundtrack anyway?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Garr0t wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
To buy 550 pure points, I have to spend 46.75 EURO.
The Abyss pack costs 50 EURO; so the extra's you get in each pack is worth more than 3.25 EURO.

Not really comparing them to other supporter packs, just pointing out that it's fair; and I'm OK with that.

This is the real value equation. I can't for the life of me understand how few people are putting this into consideration.

All this discussion over 'value' and people are comparing pack to pack and going into diatribes over how much 'less' is being offered in these packs. The packs are an alternative to buying points straight from the store with no 'bonus'. Anything contained in the pack you are essentially getting for the difference in coins, which for the longest time for the lower level packs (i.e. under USD$150), has been a whopping 50 points /s.

If people are arguing about value, then why aren't they factoring the equivalent MTX store cost? There is no way you can purchase anything in the packs, never mind the fact that they are exclusive to the packs themselves and can't be bought from the MTX store, for the paltry 50 coins you 'lose' by purchasing a pack.

What I am reading are people complaining because they don't see enough 'value' to contribute to a game they have probably sunk countless entertainment hours in and derived tons of fun and enjoyment from. If a voluntary choice to spend money on a game you enjoy causes you this much distress, perhaps you should seriously be rethinking your life choices.

That point is only valid if you would buy the points regardless, but many people only buy that many points because of the added mtx. I'm not saying they are not worth the price, I think those are some of the best armour mtx we have seen at that price yet, but that math is not valid for everyone. In my case, for example, I only bought Breach pack because I was in for many points already, having bought the ones I needed, I bought a few more because of the added reward of the pack, but if I had had to buy the full pack without need for the points I doubt I would have bought it.

In essence, unless you are going to buy that many points already (in wich case it's a no-brainer), the formula is to think those many extra points are worth buying right now for the added mtx? I would buy many mtx packs like those for 3-5€, but I'm not going to buy that many points to get them when I wouldn't buy the points if not for the pack. So the cost of the points is not free for the acquisition of those packs in most cases.
Last edited by Aerinx on Dec 18, 2017, 1:29:44 PM
"
webas wrote:
Where is that digital soundtrack anyway?

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/downloads

Home ⇒ My Account ⇒ Digital downloads
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks, I wouldnt ever guessed where to find it.
Also on abyss suport pack, no horns no wings and no glow character effect. Definately those 550 cant get even that much. And those 17,54% discounts really obnoxious.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I'm actually sick of seeing armor sets in every damn pack they put out, but these league packs are really cool, I think much better than the expansion packs they just put out. HOPEFULLY the next packs will have something other than armor sets.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info