Abyss supporter packs x2

"
Hayrich wrote:
Can you display both forum titles if you bought both?

Likely no, both titles fall under the Abyss group.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I have a question. Does the armor pack come with a shield skin?

I'm running a totem build with facebreakers. Using a shield.
Just get the one you like best, if you like both - get both. Not like supporting the game is a bad thing

Making all kinds of gains.
"
They also threw in the extended Oriath soundtrack which already comes with the War packs, what are they thinking?

Could you offer a single example of a supporter pack which didn’t include this? If not, why are these packs being singled-out to be criticized? I think the intention is just to ensure that anyone who buys a supporter pack has access to it. Not seeing the problem with that tbh...

"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
I actually think both packs have fair price points. Maybe that's just me.

I’d like to see one more small thing - even footprints, maybe.

"
Hayrich wrote:
Can you display both forum titles if you bought both?

That’s an interesting question - and I hadn’t thought about that.

"
Likely no, both titles fall under the Abyss group.

I’m inclined to agree, and inclined to consider that a problem.

That’s one less thing you get to benefit from if you buy both, which makes it feel like worse value.

"
GilliesSWTOR wrote:
Does the armor pack come with a shield skin?

Neither pack includes shield MTX (nor can the Weapon Effect be used on shields).

You’d need to spend some of the included points on a shield skin if you want one.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
I actually think both packs have fair price points. Maybe that's just me.

I’d like to see one more small thing - even footprints, maybe.

Or weapon skin maybe. Little bone pet, skill effect, extra back attachment/portal, anything. Packs feels... small for a 60$ price.

Maybe it's just me. I actually don't like the idea of two equal packs at all.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
buying supporter packs was always just for supporting ggg in the first place and getting some fancy stuff for it that can't devalue cause it never gets on sale.

you already get some of the best mtx while playing the game, you get them for some tip when gambling with mtx boxes, supporter titles are useless cause you can only display half of them ... you get the point.

with their strategy, ggg clearly aims for new people to support. longtime supporters are getting massive power creep and ignored in the forum here but that's it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 15, 2017, 1:16:44 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The internet has always had a short memory for appreciating its benefactors and a long memory for scathing its malefactors.

Little wonder the former usually turns into the latter.

Well said, but you needn't limit it to the internet.
Bought the lich pack, it certainly does not feel worth it compared to all the previous league packs but i needed the points.
I have an Alien pet.
Eyyy mate, you cannot talk about prices cuz PoE fri gaem

- 90% of forum memebers
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I love the new packs!

GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info