The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Honestly, I don't like these packs as much. Why you ask?
Because there is no pet or character effect, and the armor sets are kinda 'eh' (well, to me at least).
But if you like being a skeleton, then this is the pack for you!
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The issue with upgrading should be fixed now. Sorry for the wait!

The upgrade math for € is off. 80% of 50 is 40, yet I can only put 1x 200, and 1x 100 point packs towards upgrading when I should be able to put 2x 200 towards it.

Also, I can't upgrade on the English site (despite it showing € as my currency there) and instead I have to go to the French or German sites. It's weird and unnatural.

Exchange conversion is suspect. On my side, currency conversion hasn't changed since end of Nov and it is way off for the past few weeks. Seems like skimming is in practice.

In comparison, back in the summer the conversion occurred daily.

GGG still shouldn't hoist the cost of the conversion on the users. Currently I can only get a 50% reduction in price from having bought point packs rather than the 80% I'm supposed to be able to reach. It's insane.
Still can't upgrade now that prices are in €
Still upgrade for € not working, bought since Abyss over 500 points.
Nice !!
Ugh. I thought the Lich pack would contain everything in the Imp pack as well. Now that I see they contain different things, I wish I could have bought them both at the same time. Unfortunately, in attempting to buy the second pack moments after I realized this, I've gotten a message from my credit card company saying I need additional confirmation, so I guess I may have gotten it flagged for trying to buy things back to back too quickly. I'll have to wait before buying the other pack, and if my account's been locked or something I'll have to sort that out as well.

Is this new? I remember there being smaller packs and larger packs, and the larger ones contain everything in the smaller ones. Also, is there a way to purchase multiple packs at the same time so it is registered as a single payment/transaction rather than purchasing two things back to back? I feel this could easily get a quick dual purchase of packs flagged by someone's credit card company, which may have been what happened to me.
Last edited by DESNIMC0 on Dec 14, 2017, 10:56:06 PM
Wow your new payment processor/gateway Xsolla must be some shady garbage saying as Chase flagged the transaction with a fraud alert. I have never had this issue before when you just had PayPal directly with no strings attached. In fact your CC method of payment failed twice even after I lifted the fraud alert. The PayPal rout succeeded. This was a first. Ditch this Xsolla crap as I have a feeling that major CC institutions don't like it ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Wow! Simply wow!

Those are two of the most amazing armor sets from the pack ya'll have ever created.
Didn't you have a 30 dollar one last league? I can't toss out 60 american when the Canadian dollar is in the shitter.
"
cgexile wrote:
Wow your new payment processor/gateway Xsolla must be some shady garbage saying as Chase flagged the transaction with a fraud alert. I have never had this issue before when you just had PayPal directly with no strings attached. In fact your CC method of payment failed twice even after I lifted the fraud alert. The PayPal rout succeeded. This was a first. Ditch this Xsolla crap as I have a feeling that major CC institutions don't like it ;)

Yeah, this is pretty much what happened to me when trying to buy both packs back to back. I am hoping that if I wait a day or so, I can buy the other pack and not have it be flagged. I don't want to have to set up a PayPal just to buy one thing once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info