The Abyss Supporter Packs!

INSTABOUGHT THE IMP PACK
SO DOPE
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
wuuuuuuuuut dude hype

i love these fricken guys. every day they work so hard for us.

you just make sure you keep your end of the bargain...keep the cash flow to them ok?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
My god these are sweet! =)
Nice. But...

All prices are in EUR - as I live in Europe. Nice. But i have 10$(13Dec)+20$(6Dec) point pack purchases, and of course, here are no Upgrade for mee too.

Waiting for solution, please? Or for sure will e-mail to support later :)
Why do you want my money so bad!?!?
finally some good looking skins. war of atlas supporter packs were a disappointment tbh.
That feel when you must spent 100 eur becouse you want this imp portal effect but you love purple weapon :/
Jesus H Fucking Christ these are beautiful. These make the harbinger packs looks like a 3rd grade art project. GGG seriously stepped up their game for these. They are without a doubt, better looking than any of the War For The Atlas packs.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
This time around, we've done something slightly different with our league supporter packs. Traditionally, we have one small pack and one larger pack. The Abyss Supporter Pack series includes two separate supporter packs of equal value, each with different but comparable content. Buy whichever you prefer, or both

That's an EA move if ever I saw one.

Unfortunately, this forces many to dig deeper into their wallet....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Please don't sell supporter packs in this fashion in the future. Just sell them in tiers like you always have.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info