3.1.1 Patch Notes

Two "unexpected error" in a row while zoning in Uber Lab after the patch.

GGG, can u please look into this? This really kills motivation to run lab..
Last edited by corosou on Dec 15, 2017, 3:04:41 AM
still have crashes
since 3.1 every 3rd instance i load i have a crash, super fun
more Rubberbanding today than in the past 2 years combined... its going to kill me eventually im sure.
CAN U FIX GO DAMN ELDER GUADIAN LIGHTINING???? IF U DIE AT PHASE 2 U WILL AFTER PORTAL COME BACK TO PHASE 1 WHERE NO BOSS
I WASTED 2 goddamn maps with different lightning guardians and same.... nice content. awesome.
Thanks GGG for your game and keep up your good work. Thanks for the fixes and the continued work to hunt down all those bugs :)
No mine detonation while moving Fix

No Darkshrine Fix

FeelsBadMan.

Anyway nice work keep going GGG <3
I've had enough of these constant latency spikes, looks like I'm off to play something else until GGG fixes this.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Great news on the eradicator fix. Re-rolled a new char 2 days ago as I was not able to complete the last guardian and elder due to crashes...
never trust ze germans!
Crashing in uberlab 24/7
Never solo
Always in party
And always some guy with 1 spell crashing others, like i was adding 1 guys he said "i hope u wont crash since 3 last carries did" Guess what, i crashed on 2nd instance.
GGG FIX PLS
Thank you for that Abyss crack update! I am always so confused when it cracks the second time and where to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info