3.1.1 Patch Notes

Cast on Melee Kill fixed?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Oh loving both abyss packs
"
Fixed two crashes with The Eradicator.
Fixed one instance crash.

I assume this fixed the crashing when trying to re-enter spires of delusion? (eradicator)
Last edited by Reviirus on Dec 14, 2017, 10:15:59 PM
Don't see fix Izaro's darkshrine to drop unique.
Last edited by Август on Dec 14, 2017, 10:17:12 PM
"
Fixed a bug which caused the "Abandon Mission" button to appear at the top of Vagan's dialogue options.

LOL Color me stupid. I fell for this and abandoned my first HO Vagan mission. I thought it was me.
Censored.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.1.1 Patch Notes

Fixed a bug causing some audio to not be played in situations where many sounds were already being played.

Sweet Jesus, this has been the most annoying thing for me. Thank you GGG, we all love you.
Time to farm the Lich
ign - FancySneakyDevil
So bad there is no "like" button.

Well done! Awesome work!

Thank You!
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
Damn still no fix for the Molten Strike bug.

(for those who don't know it's where molten strike balls will all miss the target if you have a "on hit" labyrinth enchant)
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Lots of nice fixes! But as a lab runner, I'm sad that I don't see bug fix for "Izaro will drop a unique item on death", ran through atleast 5 labs with that darkshrine not activating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info