3.1.1 Patch Notes

Awesome! Ty GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Fixed a bug where The Eradicator was able to channel Lightning Tendrils without line of sight to his target.

Yea, cuz he's the only guardian I couldn't beat, and it was mostly for this reason, also because he liked to bug out and disappear and crash the instance, which I'm glad is being fixed too.....And supporter packs?? Yusss!
I'm surprised the Darkshrine bug with an Izaro Unique drop didn't get fixed.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.1.1 Patch Notes
Fixed a bug where Blood Offering did not share an Offering slot with other Offering skills.[/li]

Goodbye Bloodbond, it was nice knowing you... Back to vis Mortis :/
Last edited by loltaze on Dec 14, 2017, 9:27:22 PM
"
The chance of encountering one of the Lich bosses at the end of an Abyss at level 75 maps and above is now three times as likely. The chance of encountering a lich between level 70-74 has been increased even further, bringing it up to match the chance of a level 75 map.

Ha!! Not falling for that one GGG, three times nothing is still nothing.
"
AHHH ORGASM

Most paleontologists agree that dinosaurs in fact did not. Especially young ones.
Where is mine Fix??
aaaaaaaAAAAHHH
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
There's a bug left, today i shaped two tier 8 maps, its that possible or its a bug?
LIch bugged. Joined and fought the lich for a bit. Disconnected. Abyssal Depths instance is no longer available. "failed to join instance because: disconnected from server.Error: failed to join any instances

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info