[3.1] Ngamahu's Flame - Molten Strike Berserker - Ancestral Call

"
Bachmann wrote:
Hi !
I just got into poe and i'm trying a similar build. I How do we get endurange charge? Thanks !

Or use 6l daresso defiance for end charge gen. 5l will be enough but your dmg after t10 will be subpar. I tested this build and unfortunately, can't run all map mod, especially multi projec with crit. I modded this build for better survival using arctic and enfeeble blasphemy instead of using hatred and herald for loss about few k dmg. Remember, don't jump in a room full of ranged mob when doing multi proc with crit map mod. You will be deleted. Without kaom root you will be chained stunned regularly in high tier map( I don't use one).
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Bachmann wrote:
Hi !
I just got into poe and i'm trying a similar build. I How do we get endurange charge? Thanks !

Or use 6l daresso defiance for end charge gen. 5l will be enough but your dmg after t10 will be subpar. I tested this build and unfortunately, can't run all map mod, especially multi projec with crit. I modded this build for better survival using arctic and enfeeble blasphemy instead of using hatred and herald for loss about few k dmg. Remember, don't jump in a room full of ranged mob when doing multi proc with crit map mod. You will be deleted. Without kaom root you will be chained stunned regularly in high tier map( I don't use one).
This chest means you lose all endurance charges when you are hit. I really wouldn't recommend it with this build. You have 0 dodge or evasion so you're just gimping yourself.

I have cleared T10+ without an issue.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
aarontbarratt wrote:
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Bachmann wrote:
Hi !

This chest means you lose all endurance charges when you are hit. I really wouldn't recommend it with this build. You have 0 dodge or evasion so you're just gimping yourself.

I have cleared T10+ without an issue.

Actually, this chest is a good chest. I pretty much have 2 sec+ of IC always on when using this chest. 3 EC is pretty much too easy to generate before it gone for ic and you will generate it back within 2 sec of IC effect for it to proc again after your 2 sec ic gone.
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but is it worth grabbing the 4 str nodes around the jewel socket in the top left of the tree for the extra molten strike projectiles and increased area of effect?

Looking at your tree it seems like you only have 2 str nodes in the vicinity but it's possible to have 4 so I was wondering if it's even worth the extra 2 points?
"
Ghostexx wrote:
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but is it worth grabbing the 4 str nodes around the jewel socket in the top left of the tree for the extra molten strike projectiles and increased area of effect?

Looking at your tree it seems like you only have 2 str nodes in the vicinity but it's possible to have 4 so I was wondering if it's even worth the extra 2 points?

That 2 points is better used for more jewel slot. If you want more dmg, use hrimnor resolve. That helmet will take care chill and freeze for you.
First of all I would like to say thank you to aarontbarratt for making this guide! It's been great all the way to mapping. Very fun build to play!

I did however make certain changes to the build to better suit my desired playstyle.
The biggest one being that I implemented Cyclone as in my opinion it has a great synergy with Ngamahu's. It also provides faster and more convenient map clearing capabilities.

All in all a great build!

Last edited by NemoRSRB on Jan 16, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
I dont see a purpose for avatar of fire if you are using ngamahu. It converts 50% phys to fire and so does molten strike.
"
thewasyl wrote:
I dont see a purpose for avatar of fire if you are using ngamahu. It converts 50% phys to fire and so does molten strike.

Molten Burst does 100% phys damage. Ngamahu's makes it 50/50. Hence you need the other 50% from AoF.
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Ghostexx wrote:

That 2 points is better used for more jewel slot. If you want more dmg, use hrimnor resolve. That helmet will take care chill and freeze for you.

Alright, if i had the choice between devoto's devotion and hrimnor's resolve which one do you think would be better?

Also which flask would give the biggest dps boost?
Last edited by Ghostexx on Jan 17, 2018, 6:15:30 AM
"
First of all I would like to say thank you to aarontbarratt for making this guide! It's been great all the way to mapping. Very fun build to play!

I did however make certain changes to the build to better suit my desired playstyle.
The biggest one being that I implemented Cyclone as in my opinion it has a great synergy with Ngamahu's. It also provides faster and more convenient map clearing capabilities.

All in all a great build!

Glad you enjoy it!

I have seen other people running Cyclone with this successfully in previous leagues. I just wanted to make a pure Molten Strike character to see how good Ancestral Call is.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info