[3.1] Ngamahu's Flame - Molten Strike Berserker - Ancestral Call

oh, thank you
phoenix ,minotau pls .
Can i use 6 link ngamahu and kaom's heart for this build ?
is it good ?
"
Power19872013 wrote:
oh, thank you
phoenix ,minotau pls .
Can i use 6 link ngamahu and kaom's heart for this build ?
is it good ?
I haven't completely my atlas yet so I haven't killed Shaper or Guardians.

It is possible to use a 6L Ngamahu's and Kaom's heart, but it is expensive and does significantly less damage. You can already get 6-7k hp without a Kaom's heart so I don't think it is worth the DPS loss.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
Does it really work?
"
Hukdart wrote:
Does it really work?
Does what work?

This was my starting character. It managed to get me to level 90 easily with minimal death, kill atziri, kill elder, kill elder guardians, get into red tier maps on less than 1ex budget.
I currently play this build.really good build! One question. I got brutus lead sprinkler yesterday.If i respect some tree is it good for this build compared to ngamahu?
"
annexx00 wrote:
I currently play this build.really good build! One question. I got brutus lead sprinkler yesterday.If i respect some tree is it good for this build compared to ngamahu?
Lead Sprinkler definetly works with this kind of build.

Mathil has a good guide for this already, you should check it out. You will need to make some adjust ments for 3.1 etc but you should get he idea.
I've been following this build and it has been fantastic so far.
I dropped a carnage heart and thought this might work ok or is it redundant because of the leech already gained?
I've also managed to get myself a devoto's with a 40% increased molten strike damage enchantment. Would I better off trying to obtain an increased projectiles instead?

My character is called SUREISWARM, is there anything else wrong with the build you could see?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rcoleman91/characters
Last edited by rcoleman91 on Jan 7, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
when i ignore the socketed gems for the ring and instead get 30%+ increased elemental dmg with attack skills, wouldnt i benefit more in form of dmg?
"
rcoleman91 wrote:
I've been following this build and it has been fantastic so far.
I dropped a carnage heart and thought this might work ok or is it redundant because of the leech already gained?
I've also managed to get myself a devoto's with a 40% increased molten strike damage enchantment. Would I better off trying to obtain an increased projectiles instead?

My character is called SUREISWARM, is there anything else wrong with the build you could see?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rcoleman91/characters
I don't think you can ever have enouch leech so I would say go for it.

Your gear seems good to me. Devoto's is a really good item. I believe the addition projectiles is better than increased damage, but I wouldn't worry too much about going for it. You can do well without it.

I would say try Kaom's roots. Not required but it makes playing feel really nice.
"
Boloso wrote:
when i ignore the socketed gems for the ring and instead get 30%+ increased elemental dmg with attack skills, wouldnt i benefit more in form of dmg?
You definetly can drop the rings and just go for some high ele roll rings instead and get more damage.

I just made this build as a cheap league starter. This was my first character so my budget was low and gettings good rings early is expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info