[3.1] Ngamahu's Flame - Molten Strike Berserker - Ancestral Call

Thank you for your reply on the bandits.

I have trouble with Mana, a passive tree you haven't noticed you took the points responsible for the leech Mana.

Sorry for my bad english.
"
MrKato2 wrote:
Thank you for your reply on the bandits.

I have trouble with Mana, a passive tree you haven't noticed you took the points responsible for the leech Mana.

Sorry for my bad english.

Pain Reaver Ascendancy gives you 3% damage leeched as mana. Just use a mana flask until you can ascend.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
JTJRR wrote:
great build, has been having alot of fun with it!

Glad you're enjoying it! fancy posting your gear?
Nice Build mate, I'm having a lot of fun with it. So far I'm level 64 and I I've focused mostly on the upper part of the talent tree bar the axe specialization, planning to keep those for last. Sadly I've only got a 5 socket Ngamahu's flame but it still seems to do the trick, and I'll likely try and trade for a 6 one eventually. Getting to 55 unharmed was tricky at times but once you get Ngamahu's it's easymode.
"
Asnerek wrote:
Nice Build mate, I'm having a lot of fun with it. So far I'm level 64 and I I've focused mostly on the upper part of the talent tree bar the axe specialization, planning to keep those for last. Sadly I've only got a 5 socket Ngamahu's flame but it still seems to do the trick, and I'll likely try and trade for a 6 one eventually. Getting to 55 unharmed was tricky at times but once you get Ngamahu's it's easymode.

Happy to hear you're enjoying it! I would say that the upper part of the tree is the best part to focus on. Just try and grab Vaal Pact when you get into maps then fill out life from there onwards.

You can pay Vorici 350 jewellers for a guaranteed 6 socket if you're not a gambling kind of person.
Hey man!
Just saw your reply under my post.
Looks like a fun approach to the Molten Strike Ancestral Call Ngamahu's Flame theme.
I will definitely draw inspiration from this, I didn't even think about using the Ngamahu's Molten Burst until now.
Even makes the build cheaper as I won't use a Kaom's Heart.
Have you done Shaper or any of the Guardian's yet
Also when you came to the fork in the road in your tree, did you go North or South first.
"
Stickerr7 wrote:
Have you done Shaper or any of the Guardian's yet

Not yet. Still trying to fill out my tree. Currently 77/157, working on 100% soon.
"
Stickerr7 wrote:
Also when you came to the fork in the road in your tree, did you go North or South first.

Personally I went south, but in retrospect I think going north would have been better. Just make sure to rush Resolute Technique first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info