[3.1] Ngamahu's Flame - Molten Strike Berserker - Ancestral Call

Sorry for asking, but do you know if this build is the same as the one I've found on YouTube: Engineering eternity ball tossingeserker?
"
Meshnak wrote:
Sorry for asking, but do you know if this build is the same as the one I've found on YouTube: Engineering eternity ball tossingeserker?
They are very similar builds. His guide was made pre 3.1 so doesn't make use of Ancestral Call and has the old Vaal Pact.

He uses cyclone for clearing and Elemental Overload which is good if you can get the crit chance. I prefer RT because I can just forget about accuracy requirements completely. Overall these builds are very similar.

You can easily switch between my build and his by just swapping out some gems and items. Most notably he doesn't use Kaom's Roots but does make use of starkonja's. Feel free to experiment.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
How does exactly not linked support gems work on Ngamahu?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it. They all support the 20% chance Molten Burst from Ngamahu
Last edited by Zagluske_Pankas on Feb 25, 2018, 4:44:52 AM
hmm i gotta ask. is this HC viable? and how do you see it going into beastiary?
"
ThePrince wrote:
hmm i gotta ask. is this HC viable? and how do you see it going into bestiary?
If you made some changes I think you could make it HC viable. I would slot in immortal call somewhere, drop some damage nodes and pick up some life nodes instead.

I haven't had a chance to look at the updated ascendance updates so there might be a better class choice after the update. I will come back to this build and update.
"
"
thewasyl wrote:
I dont see a purpose for avatar of fire if you are using ngamahu. It converts 50% phys to fire and so does molten strike.

Molten Burst does 100% phys damage. Ngamahu's makes it 50/50. Hence you need the other 50% from AoF.

Hi, can you tell me how much molten burst contributes to overall damage?
"
shorlin wrote:
"
"
thewasyl wrote:
I dont see a purpose for avatar of fire if you are using ngamahu. It converts 50% phys to fire and so does molten strike.

Molten Burst does 100% phys damage. Ngamahu's makes it 50/50. Hence you need the other 50% from AoF.

Hi, can you tell me how much molten burst contributes to overall damage?

I honestly never thought about this so can't really give you an answer, sorry :/
Your best bet is POB. But I think it would be rather difficult to calculate the exact DPS of Molten Burst. I could be wrong.
Maybe OP could help you out.
Hey brother! This is an amazing build you did there! One question though - how do you get a second wildfire jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info