MapTab - set price per tier and other bugs

So I noticed that when I select a tier on the map stash tab and set the price of all maps of that tier to an amount (lets say 1c), it will set the price for all current available map types of that tier. BUT:

1) When adding a new map type to that tier (that was empty before), it sets the price to individual price, instead of 1c. This is especially frustrating at the moment, as maptypes sell out very fast, and I have to re-set the price over and over again. Using regular premium tabs was less of a hassle.

2) When searching for a map (e.g. someone wants to buy one), I have to look through all tiers and hover all maps of that tier, because I dont remember what tier what map is in. AND the seach bar wont highlight the tier and map!

3) The last one is more of a suggestion, but an important one:
Please add a visible feedback to the price a map type or tier is set to! When using regular premium tabs, I can see the price on the tab header, and/or see the price when hovering over the item. But with the new map stash tab, I have to right ckick the map tier to see the set price. Since prices do need adjusting from time to time, it is a nuisance to check the current set price manually for every map type of every map tier!!

I love the game, but at the moment I am considering moving my maps back into the regular premium tabs for trading and not using the new map stash tab I just purchased.
Last edited by SeeD_MR on Dec 14, 2017, 2:07:36 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2018, 2:43:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Fully agree with this post
Agreed.Im sure it will be fixed as GGG always does but til then It seems regular tabs are the way to go til it's ironed out.
+1
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info