why a map tab when there is no drop for maps, troll tab?

"
VeryMelon wrote:
The map drop rate is fucked, I'm stuck in T3 maps and on half of the runs I don't even get a T3 drop in them.

Combining 3 same maps will give you another map for the atlas (the one you don't have).
Last edited by Sixtysan on Dec 15, 2017, 7:23:30 AM
Also remember that crafting maps for item quantity is important. If you're running easy blue maps with ~20 quantity you're more likely to run dry than if you're alching them and averaging ~80-90 increased quantity. These maps will be more difficult to run of course, but the drops are better and you will inevitably get more map drops.
end game is do maps, shape elder/shaper influence,

also

map drop is RNG.

Great game design.

End game is work the Altlas until you unlock all thr guardians maps, defeat them, get fragmnet to do shaper.

Also, you can ignore Altas progress, skip all that & buy the 4 fragments, then do shaper.
"
Sixtysan wrote:
"
VeryMelon wrote:
The map drop rate is fucked, I'm stuck in T3 maps and on half of the runs I don't even get a T3 drop in them.

Combining 3 same maps will give you another map for the atlas (the one you don't have).

What maps am I supposed to upgrade when running a T3 I got from 3 T2s yields me a single T2? Awesome trade.

"
Mustanger302 wrote:
Also remember that crafting maps for item quantity is important. If you're running easy blue maps with ~20 quantity you're more likely to run dry than if you're alching them and averaging ~80-90 increased quantity. These maps will be more difficult to run of course, but the drops are better and you will inevitably get more map drops.

Alching white maps, yeah, no.
Last edited by VeryMelon on Dec 15, 2017, 12:33:35 PM
Do 10x Atziri, sell the loot for some profit and have 40 T3-5 Maps to run
"
VeryMelon wrote:

Buy from zana...
maps are proving pretty rough for me this league as well, so far.

i get more maps from buying after zana daily than i do the day of running maps
"
xMustard wrote:

Dang. I feel super-sorry for y'all, because I absolutely believe you when you say this is your experience, but....

...I'm having zero problem on map sustain in SSF. I'm pretty sure I have never in my life been that lucky with RNG stuff, so IDK what is going on, but ... I'm not even alching all my maps or anything, or buying exotic zana buffs, just the basic +4% quantity for my low level zana on white or blue maps, zero quality.
"
xMustard wrote:

yeah, so far the RNG didnt turn my way this league, like, I dont even have cells after running 10 or so flooded mines and cant participate in the shaper/elder battle, since i dont have enough unlocked maps and running the t1/2s in their section is getting really old, when im 84... zana is the only reason i even unlocked some t7s and 8s, but with no returns, yet

I miss the orbs from last league, i know why they needed to go for this expansion and harbingers would mess things up, but i really miss hozions, they were great to fill up atlas with maps i was unlucky to get as drops.

This is the first league I am thinking of buying white maps and its just to fill up atlas so I can actually start with the elder content, whereas before, I usually only bought t11 maps and only as a kickstart to overcome the initial RNG on drops.

hopefully today, ill be more lucky.

also on similar note, how are abyss monsters and the depths with map drops? can they drop them at all? or only in maps, but not in depths?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info