why a map tab when there is no drop for maps, troll tab?

i cleaned two maps with yellow and i found 0 maps to progress or keep playing same tier maps just useles tier 1 - 6 maps why bother with a tab map if i just vendor those, its a troll tab?
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 5:42:07 AM
This isn't even bait anymore at this point.
*insert obligatory explanatory comment about the way RNG works here*
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The map drop rate is fucked, I'm stuck in T3 maps and on half of the runs I don't even get a T3 drop in them.
No problems for me, it happends you have to go back 1 tier sometimes. But keep playing and eventually you will find more maps than you are running. And remember to clear the maps.
At the very beginning after i entered the atlas, i buy maps from zana after i completed the daily mission, upgrade low level maps and so on (SSF Style). Or just look at a trade website like poe.trade and grab some low level maps for little money. Its no problem...
Map Neutrality is gone. The Elder is throttling down our map drops!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Wow 2 maps.
You can't get stuck that low down,just use vendor recipe 3 for higher tier map.
Had to buy ~60 maps. So now im at 78map completed in atlas.
Well guess what - map drops often but..

Elder and elder guardians spawn in maps that.. I dont have. I dont know how its done but thats almost always the case lol.

I got ~150maps in stash tab, but you get the idea.. its still easier to get to elder than to shaper.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info