Stop attacking people who play in Standard

"
Strongly agree, cant stand those elitist, nolifer mommy- living biggots ,who only care about leagues.

Me personally i want a good perma league. Cany stand the retarded repeating the content every 3 months..

Yay, complain about being attacked by temp-only players by attacking temp-only players!
Hypocrisy at its best!

This is a good example that not only temp-only players can be douchbags. Honestly, I'd change the thread name to "stop being douchbags". Which is not helpful given that these people don't care, but hey! At least we tried.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Don't worry dude, people as always will always find something to bitch and complain about. It's like PC vs consoles, or iOS vs Android. You can be rest assured GGG doesn't give a shit about what they say, and always takes Standard league into account. People have different play styles and preferences. Just have fun and enjoy the game!
"
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Dont worry most league players are actually pretty bad at this game and cant generate currency in Standard because they dont know how. Leagues are way easier to make money, have OP leveling mechanics like beachhead, breaches galore, etc. Leagues arent hard at all. I prefer to Play leagues to trade and gear up a character, buy mirrors/new league items and carry them back to standard.

Ive done challeneges a few times and its honestly just the most boring thing to me. Every once in a while a fun league mechanic shows up and may be worth playing. Long story short just play what you like. Trust me a ton of people playing standard run train on the scrubs playing league and rack up a ton of currency because they are so stupid.

TIL being "good" at POE means you know how to trade.

It absolutely does. The game takes next to zero mechanical skill to be good. Its 100% trading and character building/game knowledge. PoE is a very low skill high knowledge game. Glad you learned something today!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
"
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Dont worry most league players are actually pretty bad at this game and cant generate currency in Standard because they dont know how. Leagues are way easier to make money, have OP leveling mechanics like beachhead, breaches galore, etc. Leagues arent hard at all. I prefer to Play leagues to trade and gear up a character, buy mirrors/new league items and carry them back to standard.

Ive done challeneges a few times and its honestly just the most boring thing to me. Every once in a while a fun league mechanic shows up and may be worth playing. Long story short just play what you like. Trust me a ton of people playing standard run train on the scrubs playing league and rack up a ton of currency because they are so stupid.

TIL being "good" at POE means you know how to trade.

It absolutely does. The game takes next to zero mechanical skill to be good. Its 100% trading and character building/game knowledge. PoE is a very low skill high knowledge game. Glad you learned something today!

sorry, i was being sarcastic. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 14, 2017, 7:22:34 AM
"

[Removed by Support] I think you're full of shit.

[Removed by Support] You are naive if you think game knowledge doesnt heavily out weigh being able to control a character in this game.

Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 14, 2017, 7:24:50 AM
"
lorem331 wrote:
There are some of us who enjoy playing in Standard, there are those who enjoy only temp leagues, and there are also those who enjoy both.
To each his own, every player has the right to enjoy the game in his own way.

However, no one has the right to attack or make sarcastic remarks on a player's choice of league.
I notice that it is almost always those temp-league-only players who somehow feel that they are superior to standard players, and make remarks like 'dumpster league' to provoke the latter.

This kind of silly behaviour needs to stop.
If someone posts a thread discussing about issues concerning standard, and if you have nothing valuable to contribute other than saying 'dumpster league problems', then you should not post at all.
Agreed. I consider dumb people who plays leagues. Starting again and again from scratch I found idiotic.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:

Mmmm ok, basically you follow guides like a blind robot and trade for good stuff with other ppl? no wonder you think the game is easy. Personally I like finding out stuff on my own. I don't trade i rarely accept free give outs from other ppl. I like building my own character, I think there lies the fun.
I don't understand how ppl who just trade have fun on this game.....
"
Hades1983 wrote:
"
TheAshmaker wrote:

Mmmm ok, basically you follow guides like a blind robot and trade for good stuff with other ppl? no wonder you think the game is easy. Personally I like finding out stuff on my own. I don't trade i rarely accept free give outs from other ppl. I like building my own character, I think there lies the fun.
I don't understand how ppl who just trade have fun on this game.....

No where did i say i only follow guides...WTF are you even talking about. I said game knowledge and trading skill vastly outweigh the ability to control your character in this game. Controling your character takes all of pressing 10 buttons. Its not difficult. Success comes from understanding this game...how to build a character, memorizing boss paterns, how to trade and aquire expensive items. Its not like this game is bullet hell or super meat boy where you need lightning reflexes and you have to thread your character through pixel perfect mechanics so please cut the crap and stop acting like it is.

If you like making your own builds thats awesome and by all means do so. This game is all about character building and I enjoy it as well. However reading what I actually type would be a good start.

Last edited by TheAshmaker on Dec 14, 2017, 8:14:39 AM
"
Kastmar wrote:
Agreed. I consider dumb people who plays leagues. Starting again and again from scratch I found idiotic.

Please don't label everything you don't understand as "dumb". That's your fault, not ours. I play both challenge league and standard, and I can state without hesitation that I've learned far more "starting again and again" with different builds and tactics than I ever would have in standard.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

Please don't label everything you don't understand as "dumb". That's your fault, not ours. I play both challenge league and standard, and I can state without hesitation that I've learned far more "starting again and again" with different builds and tactics than I ever would have in standard.

This.

And this again.

And then 3 months later this again.

And even 5 years later now it's still fucking this.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info