Stop attacking people who play in Standard

To the original poster :
I agree, but life is too short, live it for yourself, not through the eyes of others. You don't give a shit of what others think. Leave haters to their mediocrity and don't waste your time, and even if they were right globally, who cares ?

I mainly play Standard SSF, never trade, never party, rarely play leagues.
Game is centered on leagues ? => I don't care
and around trading ? => don't care either
some people think i'm the ugly duckling player ? => glad to annoy them, still don't care

Just enjoy the game the way you want. I am.

Damn it, also wasted valuable minutes of my life to post this :D

SSF for ever :)
"
satanttin wrote:
"
lorem331 wrote:
and make remarks like 'dumpster league' to provoke the latter.

it is a dumbster league since all league stuff are going to be dumbed there when one is over so deal with it ffs :')

Idiets, its Vault league, Treasury league, meanwhile temp leagues are Excavation :)
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Dont worry most league players are actually pretty bad at this game and cant generate currency in Standard because they dont know how. Leagues are way easier to make money, have OP leveling mechanics like beachhead, breaches galore, etc. Leagues arent hard at all. I prefer to Play leagues to trade and gear up a character, buy mirrors/new league items and carry them back to standard.

Ive done challeneges a few times and its honestly just the most boring thing to me. Every once in a while a fun league mechanic shows up and may be worth playing. Long story short just play what you like. Trust me a ton of people playing standard run train on the scrubs playing league and rack up a ton of currency because they are so stupid.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Dec 13, 2017, 11:08:29 PM
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Dont worry most league players are actually pretty bad at this game and cant generate currency in Standard because they dont know how. Leagues are way easier to make money, have OP leveling mechanics like beachhead, breaches galore, etc. Leagues arent hard at all. I prefer to Play leagues to trade and gear up a character, buy mirrors/new league items and carry them back to standard.

Ive done challeneges a few times and its honestly just the most boring thing to me. Every once in a while a fun league mechanic shows up and may be worth playing. Long story short just play what you like. Trust me a ton of people playing standard run train on the scrubs playing league and rack up a ton of currency because they are so stupid.

TIL being "good" at POE means you know how to trade.
"
lorem331 wrote:
There are some of us who enjoy playing in Standard, there are those who enjoy only temp leagues, and there are also those who enjoy both.
To each his own, every player has the right to enjoy the game in his own way.

However, no one has the right to attack or make sarcastic remarks on a player's choice of league.
I notice that it is almost always those temp-league-only players who somehow feel that they are superior to standard players, and make remarks like 'dumpster league' to provoke the latter.

This kind of silly behaviour needs to stop.
If someone posts a thread discussing about issues concerning standard, and if you have nothing valuable to contribute other than saying 'dumpster league problems', then you should not post at all.

How do you attack someone on standard when on Abyss?

Through a special portal or?

Are they even on the same server?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Stop worrying about what people say on the internet.

Someone give this man a fucking trophy please. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 13, 2017, 11:41:40 PM
"
Strongly agree, cant stand those elitist, nolifer mommy- living biggots ,who only care about leagues...

you are attacking...what the hell...do you even think before speaking?
Sweet Georgia Brown I hope this was a troll. If so, well done.

If not - please take your thought-policing, special snowflake butthurt elsewhere.

Offense can only be taken.

standard? TLDR;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info