Stop attacking people who play in Standard

Strongly agree, cant stand those elitist, nolifer mommy- living biggots ,who only care about leagues.

Me personally i want a good perma league. Cany stand the retarded repeating the content every 3 months..
I chuckled at this part "nolifer mommy- living biggots"

lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
I chuckled at this part "nolifer mommy- living biggots"

lol

"nolifer mommy- living biggots"
Sounds like a cool power for a witch summoner, i want that gem :P
If a person gets butthurt \ triggered about someone's thoughts on what is Standard and how sh`t it is = at some part they agree with it but hate the truth.

P.S : really, this stuff reminds me of "PROUD TO BE G@Y | STOP THE HARASSING G@YS | G@YS ARE HUMANS TOO | BE TOLERANT TO G@YS | SAVE THE G@YS |

Last edited by shadowthedead on Dec 13, 2017, 12:15:18 PM
"
Strongly agree, cant stand those elitist, nolifer mommy- living biggots ,who only care about leagues.

Me personally i want a good perma league. Cany stand the retarded repeating the content every 3 months..

Im offended Sir and I will tell my mom!
Get ready, she´ll be after you ^^
lol @ all the internet bullies triggered by someone asking people not to be internet bullies
GGG has taken a stronger stance on abuse and negativity in general on these boards.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Stop worrying about what people say on the internet.

Is this do as I say, not as I do?
Dunno... who exactly are you?
Just a guy who thinks maybe you should take some of your own advice. As a lurker I can say I've noticed you come up a lot in topics and rarely seem to do much but give the topic creator a hard time.

Could be you already knew that, could be you don't care. Either way it's interesting to me that you'd give that advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info