Eradicator crash

After death, entering the Eradicator arena crashes the game.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Happens for me too. Bug happened in Flooded Mine Map. The cause is still unknown. tired changing the graphics and directX but it didn't change the outcome. I'm playing Summoner with spectres and even if other people try to join the instance they get a crash
Last edited by mogfisch on Dec 13, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
Same happened here. Was fighting him and died. When i wanted to get back in again the game crashed.
I also tried changing settings but it didnt help. For me it was the barrows map and the arena looked like it was on top of a tower.
Second attempt in doing the Eradicator. The first time he despawned after doing his lightning ball phase and never came back, leaving me stuck. Second time now (in a new map) he spawns and immediately crashes my game as everyone else has explained. Mine was in the Overgrown Ruin map.
Identical as above, except in Coral Ruins.

First attempt was in the map with the cross-shaped rooms. After ball lightning phase, he became untargettable and just kept filling one of the rooms with lightning. Killed my self and returned, same except the boss was now missing.

Second attempt was in the Spire, died during the fight and now instantly crash when trying to enter again.
Last edited by Meleksa on Dec 13, 2017, 5:02:15 PM
This is happening to me as well. On Sulphur Vents. Died and every time i try to go back into the portal game is crashing. Great Gaming Experience!
Same here. I encountered him in Residence so it seems the problem isn't related to the map he occupies.

I died in the first phase when he flew up in the air with that tornado-thingy. I left immediately (annoying how you have to resurrect in town -.-') and my guess is that the game crashes if you leave the map while the boss is in the air. Is he invulnerable or something at the time so the game kinda doesn't register him in the map while you come back in or something?
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
same here, when you get killed, and when you re-enter the map error...
restarted my pc, re-entered the map, and the lightning beams where still there, just no boss
this happened 3 times in a row....
plz fix this....
so this just happened to me today i had no clue about the bug before trying. i did not die at all but still crashed as soon as i started to attack the eradicator guy. i didnt know the crash was a bug so hopped back in and poof it happened again so i searched and came across it being a known bug. i was going to give up but decided to try again since i had 3 portals left. first time i sat for a second after loading in it didnt crash so i shot a lightning ball and poof crashed. hopped back in again but this time did not move or cast light ball. i only used offering and convocation. sure enough the minions killed him and mission successful. was able to move and pickup loot and map out fine after he was dead
bug still happening it seems, entered through waste pool, game crashed to desktop every time

edit: before 5th portal i turned down all graphic settings to lowest, because i read in another thread that this changed the bug for someone. I cant say for sure which setting it was but after it the game didnt crash during fight. could successfully complete it
Last edited by Arrow115 on Feb 6, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info