Defeat Hybrid Widow while being Covered in Spiders

"Defeat Hybrid Widow while being Covered in Spiders" from Complete these Encounters 3. I killed her with Single Target Skill while under the Web and surrounded by Spiders, but the Challenge doesn't complete. Can someone maybe give me an advice how this Challenge work?
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
You'll need an Australian proxy.
"
DonutDuDe1212 wrote:
You'll need an Australian proxy.

Also a webcam, how else are GGG gonna verify that you, personally, are covered in spiders while killing the boss?

Email spiders@scream.scream.scream to schedule the session.

same problem. i killed him under spider and can´t complete challenge
bump. same issue
Worked for me np. Got the debuff, finished before it wore off, just direct Damage. What're you guys using, sure the debuff was active, all of that?
will have to keep an eye out for the debuff, will try again. thanks
I had the same problem and finally solved it.
The thing is that if you see the web that she spawn or spiders running around, that doesn't mean you are "covered in spiders".
Keep an eye on your debuffs. If you see one with 10sec countdown, this is it!
And do not run to fires - that will remove the debuff.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Worked for me np. Got the debuff, finished before it wore off, just direct Damage. What're you guys using, sure the debuff was active, all of that?

this worked, thanks
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Been sat here for nearly half an hour trying to get the boss to apply the debuff... -_- I'm in the right map, I'm using single target normal attacks to wind it's heatlh down... this isn't fun man, who thinks of shit like this to put in the game? IT'S NOT FUN, IT'S BORING AS FUCK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info