Error code- 2005270523

Game crashes every 5 minutes or so. Getting pretty frustrating. The exception error also says unable to create index buffer. A solution would be helpful. Thanks.
Last bumped on May 17, 2019, 10:04:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm experiencing the same thing. Have you found anything out?
The business of life is the acquisition of memories - in the end, that's all there is.
I have not heard anything about it yet. Hopefully soon though, trying to finish a successful uber lab without crashing lol.
Im getting this a lot as well. i hope they find a solution
Hey guys!

I'm having the same issue. Here's the story...

So last two days I was having some technical issues. It started out as simple freezing:

- the game completely stopped, not lagged, but frozen (not even "in-place" animations would work)
- it happened after some time of gameplay (probably 20-90 mins)

First I thought it's just a simple memory swapping issue. I have an old HDD for swap, as the swap was barely utilized so far (only when I had multiple memory-intensive applications open), but this game uses memory like a Solr database. I thought the slow HDD blocked the process, but turns out the issue was not that simple.

So that was my first problem. Today it got worse, it started crashing my display driver:

- all monitors went black
- other applications recovered in a second or two
- PoE recovered to a "responsive" state (spells could be cast, sound effects reacted), but stayed completely black. Alt-tabing, minimizing, etc, nothing brought it back, had to alt-f4 out

I thought my display driver might be out-of-date, so I've updated it like an hour or so ago, currently on 388.59. It got even worse:

- now it started to happen even after 2 mins of playing (loaded into hideout, crashed before I could use the map device)
- now it popped up two exception windows (see image below)
- now it wasn't even responsive

Exceptions:

https://imgur.com/a/i6lDk

System specs:

Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.0 GHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
MSI GTX 760 Hawk (2 GB)

Running on Windows 7 64 bit. I have Skype, Chrome and Steam running in the background along with the standard windows background processes.

Game got to an unplayable state. Please send help!

edit: Running the Steam version of the game.

edit2: It also occured when the game was running in the background (on character selection screen), as I was doing some character planning. Haven't logged in to any of my characters, just logged in the game itself and alt-tabbed out. Almost exactly 10 mins later it killed the graphics driver.
Last edited by theoneisneo2 on Dec 17, 2017, 12:42:38 PM
Hey guys,
i have the same prolems like theoneisneo2. and it occured in the same order like he said. i thought my hardware or drivers are broken. i hope the will fix it soon.

Is there a fix for this?
Having the same issue, is there a fix for this coming?
Same here. Doesn't help that I'm a HC player.

Umm yeah, this is every 5 minutes for me. At first i thought my system was overheating. Fixed that. Reinstalled the game, restarted the laptop, checked the drivers. This is basically becoming unplayable for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info