Map Tab is NOT worth it if you have a ton of legacy maps

I don't even know why GGG made legacy maps, but this is really stupid. You CANNOT store new maps if you store any legacy maps in the tab, which is ridiculous. Unless their goal is to force you to buy MORE tabs if you want to store legacy maps.

I really don't know why we can't store the new maps with the old, or why they wanted to make legacy maps in the first place. This is beyond annoying, as it would currently take me quite awhile to run all the atlas maps I have banked.

Yes, I know this isn't a problem for league players, but really, why was the stash tab designed this way? It makes it beyond difficult for standard players to use who have a ton of legacy maps, yet can't stash any new maps you acquire while trying to use up all your banked legacy maps.

This really shouldn't have been $15 if their simply going to force standard players to have 2+ tabs because of legacy maps existing. Really disappointed because this tab will end up not saving me any space at all eventually until legacy maps are dealt with properly.
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2018, 1:34:57 AM
i don't know about you, i bought 3x map tabs for legacy maps. saved me 17 stash tabs.
"
Moose65 wrote:
I don't even know why GGG made legacy maps

Progression is not without pain.
"
MiniST wrote:
i don't know about you, i bought 3x map tabs for legacy maps. saved me 17 stash tabs.

I don't feel like we should have to spend $45+ because they created this legacy map mess to begin with. It just seems like a cheap way to make us have to buy more tabs or deal with not being able to store new maps in our "map tab".

Then, this problem is going to repeat every single time they decide to make new "legacy" maps, forcing us to clean out the map tab again and deal with stash tabs being filled with "new" maps until we can burn through our old legacy maps.
I brought this up in another thread, after putting a bunch of AOW maps in the tab in standard then trying to put older Halls of the Grandmasters in and finding out, just can't be bothered to deal with it. I rarely play standard due to them pumping out a new league every time the current one ends, even though I would like a break from the mtx carrot on stick, so pulling out all those maps I just put in would honestly make me feel like quitting the game outright if I don't hold off on doing it until the down days between 3.1 and 3.2 leagues.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
MiniST wrote:

There is no reason to have 17 tabs of maps or 3x map tabs for legacy...
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
MiniST wrote:

There is no reason to have 17 tabs of maps or 3x map tabs for legacy...

oh the 17 stash tabs were the usable tabs, most of them were remove only... lmao
"
Moose65 wrote:
"
MiniST wrote:

I don't feel like we should have to spend $45+ because they created this legacy map mess to begin with. It just seems like a cheap way to make us have to buy more tabs or deal with not being able to store new maps in our "map tab".

Then, this problem is going to repeat every single time they decide to make new "legacy" maps, forcing us to clean out the map tab again and deal with stash tabs being filled with "new" maps until we can burn through our old legacy maps.

I agree with this.
So, asking just to be sure:
I have map tab full of AoW maps so when i get War for the Atlas maps, i cant add them to the same tabs with AoW maps?
I want to support GGG, but the price the charges get more bogus everyday. For comparsion the currency tab is 75c, & divine card & essense 50c or so, all which I owned.

Seem GGG gets abit too greedy, literally charging double of currency tab, which was the most expensive special tab.

I want to support GGG, but if I keep paying incraesingly higher prices, soon tehy charge us a house for things (figuratively speaking)
Last edited by KiadawP on Dec 13, 2017, 3:39:51 AM
legacy? What's that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info